Celebrate our sweet 16th birthday!
Can you imagine a time before the iphone and ipad? A time before facebook was available, twitter and instagram? Imagine not shopping from your mobile!
That's when Queen Bee was born - Back in 2005!
Celebrate our 16th birthday with 16% off storewide this long weekend!
enter code: SWEET16
(minimum spend $80 - t&c below)
Let's take a nostalgic step back in time with the evolution of our website over the years starting from way back in 2005...enjoy...
With generations of motherhood experience we have loved dressing pregnant bumps these past 16 years. We're always on the lookout for new products, the best brands and ways to improve our site so please don't hesitate to reach out with your ideas and suggestions in the comments below x
TERMS + CONDITIONS:
1. Minimum spend in one transaction of $80
2. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, no rainchecks
3. Excludes shipping charges, gift vouchers and gift wrapping
4. Exchanges after offer has expired will be at full price, ends midnight Monday 14.6.2021
5. You must SUBMIT the correct promo code at the shopping cart page to receive your discount - sorry, no exceptions - we cannot manually adjust orders or refund discounts. Instructions can be found here
You might also like
Hellofresh - Discover the Joy of Cooking
Now in our 8th year, running online maternity boutique Queen Bee more than keeps me busy. Add being a mum of two busy little boys and my week simply seems to fly by, leaving me limited time to plan, let alone shop for quality ingredients for dinner time.
Eating Well During Pregnancy
During pregnancy you don’t have to eat mountains of food – although you may need a little extra than you would normally. The important thing is to get the right nutrition for yourself and your developing bub, and eat enough kilojoules to meet your energy requirements. As well as adequate vitamins and minerals, you may need more of a few particular nutrients – iron, folate (folic acid), and iodine.
Celebrity Maternity Fashion Parade on Ch 9 MORNINGS Show
Be sure to catch the MORNINGS show this Thursday 6th March at 9am with Sonia Kruger and David Campbell.
Special guest Bronwyn McCahon (Fashion editor of Cosmopolitan magazine) will be hosting a Celebrity Maternity Fashion parade featuring Queen Bee !!