click here for our Xmas trading hours and delivery times
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 30 days of the invoice date (40 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- When returning a bundled set, all items in the bundle must be returned.
- Books (or any fragile item) must be in their original condition and returned in their protective packaging for the return to be accepted.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and socks, and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads, teas and personal care items
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons.
We recommend returning your item back to us, then using a store credit to place a new order.
Need it urgently? Simply pay for a new order online and send your item back for a refund (excluding sale items) within 30 days.
How do I make a return?
Your Returns Form is located on the back of your invoice included with your order. If you have lost your form please download another one here.
EASY FLAT RATE RETURNS - THERE IS NO NEED TO GO TO A POST OFFICE
All customers are responsible for return postage costs and for our Australian customers we recommend using our simple flat rate $9.60 return shipping below
Simply print the label and affix to a sealed bag and pop it in any red Australia Post box on the street - no need to go into a post office.
Please send packages to Queen Bee Returns A2 / 15 Narabang Way, Belrose NSW 2085 Australia
When will my return be processed?
We speedily process all returns the same day your parcel is received so look out for your email notification. It may take a few days for the funds to clear in your account.
Once a refund has been processed Afterpay will cancel any further instalments and refund you any amounts paid back to the card that you used to place the order.
If a store credit has been issued, then your personal agreement with Afterpay will still stand and you will continue to pay your scheduled instalments.
Click here for more information about Afterpay.
We recommend that you keep a copy of your tracking number for your return. While we do all we can to ensure your return makes it back to us safe and sound, we cannot take responsibility for lost returns.
Our products are very precious to us, so we inspect all items upon receipt. Late returns and items that are not in their original condition, will be returned back to you.
Please note, that shipping fees are not refundable. Also, any Aus parcels sent back as 'return to sender' will have the $10 RTS fee incurred by us deducted from your refund/credit.