Queen Bee Maternity in Essence Magazine with a HOT OFFER
If you're lucky enough to be an Australian Breastfeeding Assocation member then look inside the July 2011 issue of Essence Magazine for a HOT OFFER from QueenBee.com.au
You can't miss our gorgeous full page add inside the back cover.
TERMS + CONDITIONS:
1. Excludes delivery charges.
2. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. Does not apply to sale or already discounted items, excludes packages and gift vouchers.
4. Offer valid strictly from midday AEST 21.6.11 to midnight 31.7.11
5. Returns/exchanges welcome within 14 days
6. You must enter the correct promo code at checkout to receive your discount - sorry, no exceptions. we cannot manually adjust order
You might also like
Reminiscing about Kate
Whether it’s Kates formal 'official' duty style or her relaxed casual style one thing is clear, Kate’s style is one we all love and will continue to watch for years to come.
Jenna's Pre-natal Fashion
Jenna Dewan-Tatum, first time mum-to-be appears to be settling into her new home in London while husband Channing Tatum films his next film “Jupiter Ascending”.
The Essential Shift Dress just $79.95 - 1 week only
There is one dress that we can recommend for every girls maternity wardrobe - a versatile shift dress! This dress can take you from desk to dinner in an instant and comes with the detachable striped satin sash. Wear the sash under the bust or try it as a scarf with your hair pulled back for an elegant look. It will last you 1-9 months and is so versatile.