Get this Aussie Invention FREE* with orders over $200 for Australia Day 2017
Winner of the prestigious International iParenting Media Award for product excellence in its first year on the market, the Tummy Tie is proudly Australian. Designed by Aussie mum Camilla Cavarra when she wanted something simple and discreet to use, so she could continue wearing her favourite jeans when they started to become too tight. As a special treat for Australia Day, receive this FREE* TummyTie pants extender with all orders over $200
The Tummy Tie pants extender (valued at $19.95) is designed to allow you to wear your regular pants for longer.
Benefits of TummyTie® include
- the elastic expands with your waistline
- your pants, skirts and jeans sit flat
- designed for front, side and back fastening garments with a button
- the unique function of the TummyTie being threaded through the buttonhole & reattaching to your own button eliminates the need for a fabric panel in the front of your pants
- discreet colour and design
- saves you money as you can keep wearing your regular clothes for longer
- each Tummy Tie pack includes 2 black ties (11cm and 15cm) and 1 white tie (11cm)
If your order is over $200 AUD we will simply include the TUMMYTIE with your order - there is no need for any promo code - they will be added automatically to your cart.
Have a lovely Australia Day everyone,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Tummy Tie pack will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders placed until midnight 26 January 2017 AEDT
3. Limit of 1 free Tummy Tie pack per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $19.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the tummy tie
You might also like
A Guide on Throwing the Best Baby Shower!
Who doesn’t love a baby shower? I mean it’s a great way for everyone to get together and share in the excitement of the arrival of such a precious bundle of joy and I must admit...how cute are those teeny tiny baby clothes.
Felicia: Antenatal Classes
I was asked by my naturopath if we were attending any antenatal classes – I was already booked into the hospital antenatal classes (they have you sign up at around 18 weeks!) but I was also interested in doing calm birthing or hypno-birthing. She suggested I do these classes before I go to the hospital birthing and parenting classes and I’m so glad we did!
Relaxed Styling the Celeb Way
Jennifer Love Hewitt certainly knows how to dress comfortable and look radiant while pregnant in a flowing hi-lo white dress.
Meanwhile Michelle Monaghan opts for a pared down approach whilst doing the shopping.