Get this Aussie Invention FREE* with orders over $200 for Australia Day 2017
Winner of the prestigious International iParenting Media Award for product excellence in its first year on the market, the Tummy Tie is proudly Australian. Designed by Aussie mum Camilla Cavarra when she wanted something simple and discreet to use, so she could continue wearing her favourite jeans when they started to become too tight. As a special treat for Australia Day, receive this FREE* TummyTie pants extender with all orders over $200
The Tummy Tie pants extender (valued at $19.95) is designed to allow you to wear your regular pants for longer.
Benefits of TummyTie® include
- the elastic expands with your waistline
- your pants, skirts and jeans sit flat
- designed for front, side and back fastening garments with a button
- the unique function of the TummyTie being threaded through the buttonhole & reattaching to your own button eliminates the need for a fabric panel in the front of your pants
- discreet colour and design
- saves you money as you can keep wearing your regular clothes for longer
- each Tummy Tie pack includes 2 black ties (11cm and 15cm) and 1 white tie (11cm)
If your order is over $200 AUD we will simply include the TUMMYTIE with your order - there is no need for any promo code - they will be added automatically to your cart.
Have a lovely Australia Day everyone,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Tummy Tie pack will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders placed until midnight 26 January 2017 AEDT
3. Limit of 1 free Tummy Tie pack per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $19.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the tummy tie
You might also like
Celebrate the Year of the Horse
Newborns in this Year of the Horse are said to be bright, cheerful, popular and energetic. They love people, parties and enjoy being in the limelight
Eating Well During Pregnancy
During pregnancy you don’t have to eat mountains of food – although you may need a little extra than you would normally. The important thing is to get the right nutrition for yourself and your developing bub, and eat enough kilojoules to meet your energy requirements. As well as adequate vitamins and minerals, you may need more of a few particular nutrients – iron, folate (folic acid), and iodine.
Shop with confidence - We are now a Google Trusted Store
Shop with confidence this Christmas - we have now become a certified Google Trusted Store!