Get this Aussie Invention FREE* with orders over $200 for Australia Day 2017
Winner of the prestigious International iParenting Media Award for product excellence in its first year on the market, the Tummy Tie is proudly Australian. Designed by Aussie mum Camilla Cavarra when she wanted something simple and discreet to use, so she could continue wearing her favourite jeans when they started to become too tight. As a special treat for Australia Day, receive this FREE* TummyTie pants extender with all orders over $200
The Tummy Tie pants extender (valued at $19.95) is designed to allow you to wear your regular pants for longer.
Benefits of TummyTie® include
- the elastic expands with your waistline
- your pants, skirts and jeans sit flat
- designed for front, side and back fastening garments with a button
- the unique function of the TummyTie being threaded through the buttonhole & reattaching to your own button eliminates the need for a fabric panel in the front of your pants
- discreet colour and design
- saves you money as you can keep wearing your regular clothes for longer
- each Tummy Tie pack includes 2 black ties (11cm and 15cm) and 1 white tie (11cm)
If your order is over $200 AUD we will simply include the TUMMYTIE with your order - there is no need for any promo code - they will be added automatically to your cart.
Have a lovely Australia Day everyone,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Tummy Tie pack will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders placed until midnight 26 January 2017 AEDT
3. Limit of 1 free Tummy Tie pack per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $19.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the tummy tie
You might also like
3 Tips To Help You Adapt To The Post Baby Changes No One Talks About
There's no denying it: becoming a mother changes you. Your life and priorities get a complete overhaul, ready to make room for your baby.
The Lunar Year of the Rooster
For many around the world the welcoming in of the Chinese New Year is the most anticipated event. On Saturday January 28 those celebrating the Chinese New Year will ring in the year of the Rooster, the 10th sign in the Zodiac.
How Meditation Could Help During Pregnancy
You don’t have to be an Eastern mystic, enlightened Zen master or some kind of ‘new age fanatic’ to benefit from meditation. More and more people in the western world are practising meditation for relaxation and to help them deal with the stresses of modern life. Warning: if you’re the kind of person who lives life at full speed, learning to meditate may take a little practice!