Get this Aussie Invention FREE* with orders over $200 for Australia Day 2017
Winner of the prestigious International iParenting Media Award for product excellence in its first year on the market, the Tummy Tie is proudly Australian. Designed by Aussie mum Camilla Cavarra when she wanted something simple and discreet to use, so she could continue wearing her favourite jeans when they started to become too tight. As a special treat for Australia Day, receive this FREE* TummyTie pants extender with all orders over $200
The Tummy Tie pants extender (valued at $19.95) is designed to allow you to wear your regular pants for longer.
Benefits of TummyTie® include
- the elastic expands with your waistline
- your pants, skirts and jeans sit flat
- designed for front, side and back fastening garments with a button
- the unique function of the TummyTie being threaded through the buttonhole & reattaching to your own button eliminates the need for a fabric panel in the front of your pants
- discreet colour and design
- saves you money as you can keep wearing your regular clothes for longer
- each Tummy Tie pack includes 2 black ties (11cm and 15cm) and 1 white tie (11cm)
If your order is over $200 AUD we will simply include the TUMMYTIE with your order - there is no need for any promo code - they will be added automatically to your cart.
Have a lovely Australia Day everyone,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Tummy Tie pack will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders placed until midnight 26 January 2017 AEDT
3. Limit of 1 free Tummy Tie pack per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $19.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the tummy tie
You might also like
Hellofresh - Discover the Joy of Cooking
Now in our 8th year, running online maternity boutique Queen Bee more than keeps me busy. Add being a mum of two busy little boys and my week simply seems to fly by, leaving me limited time to plan, let alone shop for quality ingredients for dinner time.
We're a Finalist in the 2013 Peekaboo Design Awards
We're thrilled to be a finalist in the 2013 Peekaboo Design Awards!!
Celebrating the finest Australian and international brands in kids fashion and design; family travel and shopping; interiors, toys and more, the Peekaboo Design Awards are set to become Australia’s most comprehensive and preeminent peer-reviewed awards program in the juvenile products industry.
Finding the Right IVF Advice
When facing problems with infertility, it can be be encouraging to remember that IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation) can help to conceive a baby.
Obtaining the right information about IVF is critical. Infertility and conception problems are a sensitive and very often distressing matter. There is nothing to be gained from a couple receiving confused, inaccurate or irrelevant information.
Couples need to gain a full understanding their unique situation and the likelihood that they will be able to conceive, given their particular issues and circumstances.