FREE Travel Wipes Offer this weekend
As a special treat for our wonderful customers, receive these FREE bidegradable travel wipes with all orders over $150 value this weekend.
Wotnot travel wipes (valued at $4.95) are enriched with natural vitamin e and Australian certified organic aloe vera to moisturise, heal and protect. WOTNOT biodegradable wipes gently cleanse without stripping natural oils. They are:
- Certified organic aloe vera
- 100% natural and biodegradable fibre
- Free from artificial fragrances or preservatives
- Free from sulphates, petrochemicals, parabens, caustics or glycols
- 100% chlorine free
- Ideal for babies with sensitive skin
- Winner of the Organic Expo 2010 GOLD MEDAL award.
- 20 biodegradable wipes per pack - 19cm x 21cm
If your order is over $150 AUD we will simply include the WIPES with your order - there is no need for any promo code or to add them to your cart.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. wipes will automatically be packed with all orders over $150 AUD in value (excluding any shipping charges)
2. offer valid from 22nd - 23rd November 2014 AEST
3. limit 1 free travel wipes per eligible customer
4. if the order value returned falls less than $150 AUD then $4.95 will be deducted from your return amount
You might also like
Relaxed Styling the Celeb Way
Jennifer Love Hewitt certainly knows how to dress comfortable and look radiant while pregnant in a flowing hi-lo white dress.
Meanwhile Michelle Monaghan opts for a pared down approach whilst doing the shopping.
It's A Little Prince
Congratulations to the royal couple. Kate Middleton gave birth to a boy overnight. Born 4.24pm local time (1.24am AEST) and weighing 8lbs 6oz (3.6 kg). Both mother and baby are doing well it was announced.
Congratulations to the Winner of the Style Rocks Neckace valued at $595
We loved reading all the entries to see whose style 'rocks' - from bloggers to celebrities it was clear there was a style consensus among some celebrity favourites!