FREE Travel Wipes Offer this weekend
As a special treat for our wonderful customers, receive these FREE bidegradable travel wipes with all orders over $150 value this weekend.
Wotnot travel wipes (valued at $4.95) are enriched with natural vitamin e and Australian certified organic aloe vera to moisturise, heal and protect. WOTNOT biodegradable wipes gently cleanse without stripping natural oils. They are:
- Certified organic aloe vera
- 100% natural and biodegradable fibre
- Free from artificial fragrances or preservatives
- Free from sulphates, petrochemicals, parabens, caustics or glycols
- 100% chlorine free
- Ideal for babies with sensitive skin
- Winner of the Organic Expo 2010 GOLD MEDAL award.
- 20 biodegradable wipes per pack - 19cm x 21cm
If your order is over $150 AUD we will simply include the WIPES with your order - there is no need for any promo code or to add them to your cart.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. wipes will automatically be packed with all orders over $150 AUD in value (excluding any shipping charges)
2. offer valid from 22nd - 23rd November 2014 AEST
3. limit 1 free travel wipes per eligible customer
4. if the order value returned falls less than $150 AUD then $4.95 will be deducted from your return amount
You might also like
Halle Berry - Stylish Lunch Outfit
Halle Berry is simply breathtaking.
The Academy-award winning actress was spotted wearing a black top with a Helmut Lang Shadow Ombre skirt out to lunch with fiancé Olivier Martinez.
Keep Calm and Carry On - How to Keep Positive During Pregnancy
Pregnancy is a time when changing hormones can make your emotions quite unpredictable. Some women find that pregnancy makes them feel very calm and contented, while others report that it makes them really moody and grumpy! Read below for some tips on keeping positive during pregnancy.
Packing For Labour: The Essentials
Packing a hospital bag is just one element of an endless list of things you have to prepare before your baby’s arrival. Find everything you’ll need here!