Be seen in Queen Bee for your chance to WIN a $100 VOUCHER each month
For mama inspiration and to share your pregnancy journey, follow and tag us on Instagram @queenbeematernity
When you tag your Queen Bee purchase, you'll go into the draw to WIN a $100 voucher each month!
Winners will be featured here each month so check back soon,
JANUARY 18 WINNER
FEBRUARY 18 WINNER
MARCH 18 WINNER
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram
2. Competition closes midnight 31-March 2018 (Sydney time),
3. Winners will be notified by Instagram messages. Prize must be claimed within 2 weeks from the end of each month or the next runner up will be contacted
4. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. Winning gift vouchers will be emailed to prize winners
5. Prizes are not transferable for cash, excludes shipping charges
6. You must be following @queenbeematernity on Instagram and be wearing or photographing your Queen Bee purchase
7. By sharing your pic you give us the right to repost on our Instagram,website and social media pages
You might also like
Celebrating 9 years of Beautiful Bumps
It's our 9th birthday and we're celebrating 9 years of dressing beautiful bumps. We have had several photoshoots with over the years and we reminisce below with some of our gorgeous pregnant models
Earth Hour is an event led by the World Wildlife Fund. In 2008, more than 50 million people in 370 cities around the world took part, as the lights dimmed at Sydney’s Opera House, Rome’s Coliseum, the Empire State Building and the Golden Gate Bridge. Even the Google homepage went dark for the day.
How Celebrities Recover After Pregnancy
It’s amazing how fast celebrities can recover from their pregnancies, and there are a lot of tips that all women can take from their amazing efforts.
We all saw how quickly celebrities like Heidi Klum and Miranda Kerr were back on the runway in barely-there outfits after giving birth. We also saw how much Kate Hudson ballooned during her pregnancy, only to lose all the weight within months of giving birth. How do they do it?
Celebrities have a lot of motivation to get the weight off as their careers depend on it, plus they have a lot of help, so if it takes you more than a few months to lose baby weight you shouldn’t get down on yourself. Even so, there are some great pointers to take away from their efforts, and the following are how some famous mums recovered after their pregnancies.