Be seen in Queen Bee for your chance to WIN a $100 VOUCHER each month
For mama inspiration and to share your pregnancy journey, follow and tag us on Instagram @queenbeematernity
When you tag your Queen Bee purchase, you'll go into the draw to WIN a $100 voucher each month!
Winners will be featured here each month so check back soon,
JANUARY 18 WINNER
FEBRUARY 18 WINNER
MARCH 18 WINNER
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram
2. Competition closes midnight 31-March 2018 (Sydney time),
3. Winners will be notified by Instagram messages. Prize must be claimed within 2 weeks from the end of each month or the next runner up will be contacted
4. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. Winning gift vouchers will be emailed to prize winners
5. Prizes are not transferable for cash, excludes shipping charges
6. You must be following @queenbeematernity on Instagram and be wearing or photographing your Queen Bee purchase
7. By sharing your pic you give us the right to repost on our Instagram,website and social media pages
You might also like
20 Awesomely Creative Ways to Announce Your Pregnancy
Ready to let the world know you’re expecting? Break the baby news in the most unforgettable way with these 20 creative ways to announce your pregnancy.
FREE Baby Feeding Chart with all orders
Here at Queen Bee we are constantly striving to bring you the best shopping experience. As we approach our 10th birthday we love that we have developed this feeding chart for you to easily record your baby's feeding details.
Is Your Body Ready for a Baby
Giving your baby a good life starts during pregnancy, and that means getting your own health sorted out well before you become pregnant in the first place. Your general physical well being pre-pregnancy will greatly affect how healthy your baby is at the start of its life. While you may be thinking about all the great maternity clothes you’ll get to wear and all the cute baby things you’ll need to get, it’s also worth assessing your health and making adjustments to your lifestyle in order to give your baby the best start possible. The following are just some ways you can get your body ready for a baby.