Your chance to WIN a $50 Voucher each month #seeninqueenbee
For mama inspiration and to share your pregnancy journey, follow and tag us on Instagram @queenbeematernity #seeninqueenbee
When you tag your Queen Bee purchase, you'll go into the draw to WIN a $50 voucher each month!
Winners will be featured here each month so check back soon,
JULY 17 WINNER
AUGUST 17 WINNER
SEPTEMBER 17 WINNER
OCTOBER 17 WINNER
NOVEMBER 17 WINNER
DECEMBER 17 WINNER
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram
2. Competition closes midnight 31-Dec-2017 (Sydney time),
3. Winners will be notified by Instagram messages. Prize must be claimed within 2 weeks from the end of each month or the next runner up will be contacted
4. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. Winning gift vouchers will be emailed to prize winners
5. Prizes are not transferable for cash, excludes shipping charges
6. You must be following @queenbeematernity on Instagram and be wearing or photographing your Queen Bee purchase
7. By sharing your pic you give us the right to repost on our Instagram,website and social media pages
You might also like
Recognising the Early Signs of Pregnancy
A missed period is the most obvious indication of a potential pregnancy for women who have a regular menstrual cycle. But with all the changes occurring in a woman’s body, there are other signs which may indicate you’re in the early stages of pregnancy even before you notice this.
Yoga During Pregnancy
If you’re keen to stay fit during your pregnancy but don’t fancy lifting weights, bouncing around on a step or hoisting yourself onto gym equipment, yoga might be the go for you. Whether practised alone or as part of an overall fitness program, yoga can provide some surprising physical and mental benefits.
Winter Maternity Wear Trends for 2014
With winter on its way, you’re going to need some maternity outfits to keep you and your growing bub warm and snug, and looking good! From rich colours to textured fabrics, we’re noticing some lovely new trends in maternity wear for winter.