Your chance to WIN a $50 Voucher each month #seeninqueenbee
For mama inspiration and to share your pregnancy journey, follow and tag us on Instagram @queenbeematernity #seeninqueenbee
When you tag your Queen Bee purchase, you'll go into the draw to WIN a $50 voucher each month!
Winners will be featured here each month so check back soon,
JULY 17 WINNER
AUGUST 17 WINNER
SEPTEMBER 17 WINNER
OCTOBER 17 WINNER
NOVEMBER 17 WINNER
DECEMBER 17 WINNER
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram
2. Competition closes midnight 31-Dec-2017 (Sydney time),
3. Winners will be notified by Instagram messages. Prize must be claimed within 2 weeks from the end of each month or the next runner up will be contacted
4. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. Winning gift vouchers will be emailed to prize winners
5. Prizes are not transferable for cash, excludes shipping charges
6. You must be following @queenbeematernity on Instagram and be wearing or photographing your Queen Bee purchase
7. By sharing your pic you give us the right to repost on our Instagram,website and social media pages
You might also like
Eating Well During Pregnancy
During pregnancy you don’t have to eat mountains of food – although you may need a little extra than you would normally. The important thing is to get the right nutrition for yourself and your developing bub, and eat enough kilojoules to meet your energy requirements. As well as adequate vitamins and minerals, you may need more of a few particular nutrients – iron, folate (folic acid), and iodine.
Tips for Buying Maternity Wear Online
Shopping for clothing online is always going to be different from physically going into a store and trying outfits on in a fitting room. Based on our nine years of experience in online maternity retail, here are a few pointers to help you safely shop on the web, and get it right.
Extending the Life of Your Pre-Pregnancy Clothes Through Your Pregnancy
While we sell many lovely outfits to wear during pregnancy and nursing, we also recognise that you might want to go on wearing some of your old pre-pregnancy favourites at times, or that you might be limited in how much you can afford to spend on new outfits.