Receive a FREE Gaia Nipple Balm with all orders over $220 for Mother's Day
All mum's deserve a treat and for a limited time only we are giving away a FREE Gaia Nipple Balm with all orders over $220.
Gaia produces a nourishing organic balm for breastfeeding mothers to moisturise, soothe and protect sore, cracked nipples. It's free from lanolin, petrochemicals and mineral oil, GAIA nipple balm is made from pure, edible organic oils, including sunflower and avocado, so there is no need to rinse before feeding
- directions: apply to the nipple and surrounding area as often as needed. Can be applied to broken skin and cracked nipples. No need to wash off before breastfeeding.
- ingredients: organic sunflower oil*, organic avocado oil*, organic beeswax*, organic carrot seed oil*, organic calendula extract*, organic chamomile extract*, organic jojoba oil*, tocopherol acetate ( natural vitamin e )
*=certified organic by ACO ( Australia Certified Organic )
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Gaia Nipple Balm 40ml will automatically be packed with all orders over $220 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders over $220 in one transaction whilst stocks last
3. Limit of 1 free Nipple Balm per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $220 AUD then $12.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the Gaia Nipple Balm
You might also like
Dr LeWinn's Line Smoothing Complex S8 Hydrating Day Cream
Free jar of Dr Lewinn's Line Smoothing Complex Hydrating Day Cream for the first 50 orders over $300* - only while stocks last.
Choosing The Right Toys For Your Baby
Playing with your baby is one of the most important things you can do as a mum. Not only does it enable you to have fun and bond with your little one, but playtime can also benefit your child's overall development as they grow
Kate's Elegant Appearance
With Kate Middleton’s maternity leave looming (reportedly one month before the royal baby is due) she continues to shine with her maternity style.
While her official public appearances may be coming to an end, we will be keeping an eager eye out for her casual attire and how she spends her final days before becoming a royal mummy.