Receive a FREE Gaia Nipple Balm with all orders over $220 for Mother's Day
All mum's deserve a treat and for a limited time only we are giving away a FREE Gaia Nipple Balm with all orders over $220.
Gaia produces a nourishing organic balm for breastfeeding mothers to moisturise, soothe and protect sore, cracked nipples. It's free from lanolin, petrochemicals and mineral oil, GAIA nipple balm is made from pure, edible organic oils, including sunflower and avocado, so there is no need to rinse before feeding
- directions: apply to the nipple and surrounding area as often as needed. Can be applied to broken skin and cracked nipples. No need to wash off before breastfeeding.
- ingredients: organic sunflower oil*, organic avocado oil*, organic beeswax*, organic carrot seed oil*, organic calendula extract*, organic chamomile extract*, organic jojoba oil*, tocopherol acetate ( natural vitamin e )
*=certified organic by ACO ( Australia Certified Organic )
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Gaia Nipple Balm 40ml will automatically be packed with all orders over $220 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders over $220 in one transaction whilst stocks last
3. Limit of 1 free Nipple Balm per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $220 AUD then $12.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the Gaia Nipple Balm
You might also like
Halle Gets Her Groove On
Halle Berry showed off her growing baby bump in style on Sunday evening at the Earth, Wind and Fire Concert at the Hollywood Bowl. Dancing up a storm with her husband Olivier Martinez by her side, Halle looked very happy and relaxed while dancing in a drapey top and cardigan.
EMC: Saving Mothers, Giving Life
Saving Mothers, Giving Life (SMGL) is one of Every Mother Counts most committed partnerships. SMGL is a public-private partnership established in 2012 to accelerate the reduction of needless maternal deaths, truly impact the lives of women around the world and change the face of maternal health.
Safe and Natural Remedies for Soothing Common Pregnancy Symptoms
You’re probably feeling excited about the arrival of your little bundle of joy, but the symptoms of pregnancy can sometimes quickly overshadow these happy feelings.