Receive a FREE Gaia Nipple Balm with all orders over $220 for Mother's Day
All mum's deserve a treat and for a limited time only we are giving away a FREE Gaia Nipple Balm with all orders over $220.
Gaia produces a nourishing organic balm for breastfeeding mothers to moisturise, soothe and protect sore, cracked nipples. It's free from lanolin, petrochemicals and mineral oil, GAIA nipple balm is made from pure, edible organic oils, including sunflower and avocado, so there is no need to rinse before feeding
- directions: apply to the nipple and surrounding area as often as needed. Can be applied to broken skin and cracked nipples. No need to wash off before breastfeeding.
- ingredients: organic sunflower oil*, organic avocado oil*, organic beeswax*, organic carrot seed oil*, organic calendula extract*, organic chamomile extract*, organic jojoba oil*, tocopherol acetate ( natural vitamin e )
*=certified organic by ACO ( Australia Certified Organic )
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Gaia Nipple Balm 40ml will automatically be packed with all orders over $220 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders over $220 in one transaction whilst stocks last
3. Limit of 1 free Nipple Balm per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $220 AUD then $12.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the Gaia Nipple Balm
You might also like
Best dressed pregnant celebrities of 2018
There has been no shortage of exciting pregnancy news from celebrities during 2018, as well as some beautiful birth announcements. With the news of pregnant celebs, always comes the fashion inspiration!
Avoiding Excessive Weight Gain During Pregnancy
While it’s natural and healthy for women to gain weight during pregnancy, excess weight gain can actually be harmful for both mum and baby. Too much weight gain can cause diabetes, varicose veins and high blood pressure for expecting mums, and can also be distressing for baby. On the other hand, doctors generally don’t recommend dieting while pregnant either. The safest thing for expectant mums to do is simply avoid gaining too much weight in the first place, so here are some tips.
Meet Lisa Balakas the Creative Director of Ripe Maternity
I am excited by what I believe we can create as a team at Ripe. I love the collaboration of building something together with others and achieving. I love that the people in the team are not in my eyes ‘replaceable’ they are an integral part of the mechanics, it fuels my belief that we are in good hands because everyone works from their heart.