enjoy 20% off maternity jeans today with code: jean20
expert: sharon chim (queen bee)
1. A great pair of maternity jeans is a must-have in your maternity wear wardrobe. Too many women try to wear non-maternity jeans when they are pregnant but in bigger sizes to fit the belly. The problem with this is that they tend to look baggy and ill-fitting everywhere else. Queen Bee has a great range of maternity jeans that look just like regular jeans but have a flattering fit and are made to adapt to your changing figure. My personal favourite is the MAVI maternity jeans available from Queen Bee, available in skinny leg and bootleg styles.
2. Another must for your maternity wear wardrobe is a wrap dress that is flattering, easy to wear and comfortable. This can take you to work or a casual outing. You can also team it with some statement accessories for a dressier look. The Maternal America Chantelle tie front dress from Queen Bee is really popular and was worn by Catriona Rowtree.
3. Comfortable maternity leggings are an essential part of your wardrobe all year round. This is a great transseasonal staple that you can layer under dresses and skirts. Trimester Oasis 3/4 leggings have a great underbelly fit and will hug your body for comfort.
4. Empire line tops are not only comfortable but flattering in that they enhance your beautiful (ever changing!) shape. Match it with jeans, pants or a pencil skirt. The Milky Way Taylah Shirred Maternity/Nursing top has beautiful angle wing sleeves and comes in a gorgeous jewel purple.
5. With you bust growing it is important to invest in a few maternity/nursing bras. Perfect for mums-to-be who want extra bust support at night during their pregnancy. Also, once your baby is born, it is also great for breastfeeding. Queen Bee’s Milla Rose pink nursing bra is easy to wear, just slip it on – as there are no hooks or clips! And has discreet inseam pockets on the inside to put breastpads.
enjoy a stylish pregnancy xx
Email (required - will not be published)
Notify me by email when there are new comments
Notify me by email when new articles are posted