Tag your pics @queenbeematernity for your chance to win a $50 voucher each month
For mama inspiration and to share your pregnancy journey, follow and tag us on Instagram @queenbeematernity
When you tag your Queen Bee purchase, you'll go into the draw to WIN a $50 voucher each month!
Winners will be featured here each month so check back soon,
MARCH 2020 WINNER
APRIL 2020 WINNER
MAY 2020 WINNER
AUGUST 20 WINNER
SEPTEMBER 20 WINNER
OCTOBER 20 WINNER
NOVEMBER 20 WINNER
DECEMBER 2020 WINNER
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram
2. Competition closes midnight 31 December 2020 (Sydney time),
3. Winners will be notified by Instagram messages. Prize must be claimed within 2 weeks from the end of each month or the next runner up will be contacted
4. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. Winning gift vouchers will be emailed to prize winners
5. Prizes are not transferable for cash, excludes shipping charges
6. You must be following @queenbeematernity on Instagram and be wearing or photographing your Queen Bee purchase
7. By sharing your pic you give us the right to repost on our Instagram, website and social media pages
You might also like
Halle’s Workout Clothes
Saturday saw Halle attending the 2013 Revlon run/walk for Women at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles where she happily posed on the red carpet holding her baby bump.
Avoiding Excessive Weight Gain During Pregnancy
While it’s natural and healthy for women to gain weight during pregnancy, excess weight gain can actually be harmful for both mum and baby. Too much weight gain can cause diabetes, varicose veins and high blood pressure for expecting mums, and can also be distressing for baby. On the other hand, doctors generally don’t recommend dieting while pregnant either. The safest thing for expectant mums to do is simply avoid gaining too much weight in the first place, so here are some tips.
Blogger Spotlight: Expecting mum Allie Seidel from Seattle
Meet Allie - currently living in Seattle with the man of her dreams. Allie is a Jill of all trades with a passion for lettering, writing, photography, design and styling.