Have a Whale of a Time this Easter long Weekend
The world seems a little topsy-turvy lately and life can be a little over-whale-ming! So this Easter Long Weekend we are giving away a FREE Whale and Baby Set with all orders over $220.
Your baby will love the soft fluffy tummy of this whale
Whale and Baby Soft Toy
- the super soft fabrics means it's gentle in baby's hands and against their skin
- perfect snugly companion for baby
- baby whale toy with chime
- size approx. H 14 x W 43 x D 25 cm
- large whale is machine washable, baby whale wipe clean only
- 0m+ from birth
- please remove the packaging and attachments before giving this toy to a child
Have a happy and safe Easter x
ps. If you need some tips on what to do this long weekend click here
GIFT TERMS + CONDITIONS:
1. The Whale Set will automatically be packed with all orders over $220 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. Limited time only
3. Limit of 1 free Whale Set per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $220 AUD then $30.00 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the Whale Set
You might also like
Afraid to Breastfeed in Public?
Afraid to breastfeed in public? You’re not alone. A UK study published last year by Maternal & Child Nutrition shows that many women are afraid to breast or formula feed in public.
Why is Your Baby Fighting Sleep?
If you are a parent who has a baby aged between 0-2 years age, then there is a fair chance your baby is sleep deprived. A knock on effect is that you yourself are likely also sleep deprived.
EMC: Every Girl Counts
From the moment a child is born, a certain amount of his or her future is pre-determined. Who he or she becomes is certainly a matter of personality and opportunity, but it’s also the result of the country, family and socioeconomic class that child is born in.