Happy Mother's Day - All mum's deserve a treat
All mum's deserve a treat and this Mother's Day weekend we are giving away a FREE Gaia Belly Butter with all orders over $220.
This rich cream is specially formulated to maintain moisture, suppleness and elasticity while your belly is stretching to accommodate your growing baby. Deeply moisturising and nourishing, it contains pure cocoa butter and organic shea butter, both well known for replenishing skin’s vital moisture, maintaining suppleness and reducing the possibility and appearance of stretch marks.
- each tube of GAIA Pure Pregnancy Belly Butter contains
* Certified Organic Wheat Germ Oil
* Certified Organic Shea Butter
* Pure Cocoa Butter
* Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
* Certified Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Extract
* Natural Vitamin E
Have a Happy Mother's day this Sunday,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Gaia Belly Butter 150ml will automatically be packed with all orders over $220 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders over $220 in one transaction whilst stocks last
3. Limit of 1 free Belly Butter per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $220 AUD then $17.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the Gaia Belly Butter
You might also like
XMAS holiday trading hours at Queen Bee Maternity
Our recommended Christmas cut-off for delivery to Australian capital cities is 2pm AEDT on Monday 19 December. If you place and pay for your order by this time, and your delivery address is an Australian capital city (including metropolitan areas), your order will arrive on or before Friday December 23
Enjoy this Christmas Gift with orders over $220
It's the holiday season so for our lovely Queen Bee customers we are giving this FREE* Red Nursing Scarf valued at $32.95 with all orders over $220 - just in time for Christmas.
Belly Bliss: Five ways to Care for your Mind, Body and Soul during Pregnancy
Pregnancy is a beautiful, magical time in a woman’s life. Having said this, any woman who has been through pregnancy is also aware that this delightful stage can be accompanied by not-so-delightful moments.
Morning sickness, lethargy, fluid retention, and mood swings, are just a few of the unwelcome symptoms expectant mums can experience. These symptoms can affect your overall attitude towards pregnancy.
It is important to focus on both your own health and that of your baby during pregnancy. Here are five simple ways to care for your mind, body and soul during pregnancy.