Happy Mother's Day - All mum's deserve a treat
All mum's deserve a treat and this Mother's Day weekend we are giving away a FREE Gaia Belly Butter with all orders over $220.
This rich cream is specially formulated to maintain moisture, suppleness and elasticity while your belly is stretching to accommodate your growing baby. Deeply moisturising and nourishing, it contains pure cocoa butter and organic shea butter, both well known for replenishing skin’s vital moisture, maintaining suppleness and reducing the possibility and appearance of stretch marks.
- each tube of GAIA Pure Pregnancy Belly Butter contains
* Certified Organic Wheat Germ Oil
* Certified Organic Shea Butter
* Pure Cocoa Butter
* Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
* Certified Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Extract
* Natural Vitamin E
Have a Happy Mother's day this Sunday,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Gaia Belly Butter 150ml will automatically be packed with all orders over $220 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders over $220 in one transaction whilst stocks last
3. Limit of 1 free Belly Butter per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $220 AUD then $17.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the Gaia Belly Butter
You might also like
Congratulations to the Winner of the ECCO Touch 15 ballerina shoes
Thank you to ECCO and everyone who entered our competition. Click inside to see who won.
How Celebrities Recover After Pregnancy
It’s amazing how fast celebrities can recover from their pregnancies, and there are a lot of tips that all women can take from their amazing efforts.
We all saw how quickly celebrities like Heidi Klum and Miranda Kerr were back on the runway in barely-there outfits after giving birth. We also saw how much Kate Hudson ballooned during her pregnancy, only to lose all the weight within months of giving birth. How do they do it?
Celebrities have a lot of motivation to get the weight off as their careers depend on it, plus they have a lot of help, so if it takes you more than a few months to lose baby weight you shouldn’t get down on yourself. Even so, there are some great pointers to take away from their efforts, and the following are how some famous mums recovered after their pregnancies.
Be seen in Queen Bee for your chance to WIN a $100 VOUCHER each month
When you tag your Queen Bee purchase, you'll go into the draw to WIN a $100 voucher each month!