Happy Mother's Day - All mum's deserve a treat
All mum's deserve a treat and this Mother's Day weekend we are giving away a FREE Gaia Belly Butter with all orders over $220.
This rich cream is specially formulated to maintain moisture, suppleness and elasticity while your belly is stretching to accommodate your growing baby. Deeply moisturising and nourishing, it contains pure cocoa butter and organic shea butter, both well known for replenishing skin’s vital moisture, maintaining suppleness and reducing the possibility and appearance of stretch marks.
- each tube of GAIA Pure Pregnancy Belly Butter contains
* Certified Organic Wheat Germ Oil
* Certified Organic Shea Butter
* Pure Cocoa Butter
* Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
* Certified Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Extract
* Natural Vitamin E
Have a Happy Mother's day this Sunday,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Gaia Belly Butter 150ml will automatically be packed with all orders over $220 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders over $220 in one transaction whilst stocks last
3. Limit of 1 free Belly Butter per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $220 AUD then $17.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the Gaia Belly Butter
You might also like
Queen Bee in Mother & Baby 2014 January issue
Lots of Queen Bee maternity featured in the latest Mother and Baby magazine Jan 2014 issue.
Our esprit pale wash boyfriend jeans were pictured to get Jessica Alba's chic cool mama look. Did you know she swaps clothes with her friends?
A Mothers Day Treat This Weekend
To celebrate Mother Day 2014 we are giving away a FREE Divinity Robe for the first 50 orders over $300 this weekend.
The Pros and Cons of Finding Out the Sex of Your Unborn Baby
Whether or not to find out the gender of your unborn baby is one of the first significant decisions you will need to make during your pregnancy. You might be keen to know, or you might decide you want to be surprised. Here are some of the pros and cons of knowing whether your unborn baby is a boy or girl before the birth.