Free Wotnot Facial Wipes Sample Pack
For a limited time only, orders over $50 placed with us will receive a free Wotnot Naturals face wipes sample pack! Nourish your skin with these all natural and organic face wipes. They are ultra-soft and kind to your skin, remove waterproof makeup and are 100% compostable! Wots not to love!’ (*until stocks run out)
Wotnot Facial Wipes
- packet of 5 facial wipes
- sensitive face wipes for all skin types containing certified organic rosehip and sweet almond oil
- 100% natural and biodegradable fibre is gentle on the environment
- Wotnot natural ingredients mean less irritation for your skin
- free from alcohol and artificial perfumes
- free from parabens and petrochemicals
- ideal for sensitive skin
- removes all makeup including waterproof mascara
Wotnot Discount for Queen Bee Customers
PLUS once you receive your sample, we're confident you'll love them, so the lovelies at Wotnot have set up a discount for you!
Simply enter the promotional code QUEENBEE15 to receive 15% off your order at www.wotnot.com.au so you never run out of wipes.
Wotnot is an Australian company that produces natural skin and baby care products, created with the most nourishing organic ingredients.
- certified organic ingredients
- vegan (unless noted)
- unscented for sensitive skin
- biodegradable & compostable
- not tested on animals
- Australian owned
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Wotnot Facial Wipe Sample Pack will automatically be packed with all orders valued over $50 (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. Limited time, only while stocks last
3. Limit of 1 free Wotnot Facial Wipe Sample pack per eligible customer
You might also like
Find out how the Liebemutter belly oils are produced
The belly oils are created from raw materials and high quality ingredients extracted during the olive oil refining process from an olive farm based in the beautiful region of Puglia, in the south of Italy.
EMC: What is a Midwife?
For a job description that’s loaded with immense responsibility and the potential to solve the world’s maternal health crisis, the title “midwife” is a little vague.
Celebrate the Year of the Horse
Newborns in this Year of the Horse are said to be bright, cheerful, popular and energetic. They love people, parties and enjoy being in the limelight