An Extra Special Gift this Mother's Day from Queen Bee
This year, Mother's Day promises to be a unique experience for all. To make it an extra special day we're gifting a MAMAS & PAPAS Silver Plated Music Box with all orders over $220. Valued at $59.99 this exquisite music box makes the perfect addition to baby's nursery, simply wind the bear and let bub fall asleep to a beautiful soothing melody.
Delicately engraved with Once Upon a Time story details; "I caught your favourite lullaby and saved it in this little box said Crumble the bear"
- silver plated music box
- features a 3D Crumble bear character
- soft lullaby activates when you twist the bear clockwise
- luxury keepsake box is presented in a soft fabric pouch
- the perfect special gift for a christening or special occasion
- this article is lacquered and should not tarnish
- simply wipe clean with a clean, soft, dry cloth
- do not use polish, abrasives or chemicals
- dimensions approx. H 3cm (5cm with bear) x W 5.5cm x D 4.5cm
- note, box is solid and does not open
- this is not a toy, keep out of reach of a child
Have a wonderful Mother's Day
For those that need a little inspiration for gift ideas, please click here for our gift guide and if you've left it to the last minute, gift an e-voucher here
GIFT TERMS + CONDITIONS:
1. The Music Box will automatically be packed with all orders over $220 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. Limited time only, whilst stocks last
3. Limit of 1 free Music Box per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $220 AUD then $35.00 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the Music Box
You might also like
Megan Fox wears an Everly Grey black maxi dress
Megan Fox who is pregnant with her third child spent a Sunday at a Los Angeles farmers market with her family. The movie star was wearing the Everly Grey 'Sophia' black maxi dress with a monochrome belt highlighting her empire line.
Pregnancy Fashion Solutions
With so many changes happening to your body during pregnancy, here are some fashion solutions to help adjust to your new found curves
Happy New Year! Life Made Fabulous 2012
Welcome to our Life Made Fabulous 2012 new year.
We are so excited. We have new designers joining our lovely maternity store and so many new styles and colours from all your favourite labels. We can't wait for them all to arrive so we can share them with you.