Happy Mother's Day - All mum's deserve a treat
All mum's deserve a treat and for a limited time only we are giving away a FREE Gaia Nipple Balm with all orders over $200.
Gaia produces a nourishing organic balm for breastfeeding mothers to moisturise, soothe and protect sore, cracked nipples. It's free from lanolin, petrochemicals and mineral oil, GAIA nipple balm is made from pure, edible organic oils, including sunflower and avocado, so there is no need to rinse before feeding
- directions: apply to the nipple and surrounding area as often as needed. Can be applied to broken skin and cracked nipples. No need to wash off before breastfeeding.
- ingredients: organic sunflower oil*, organic avocado oil*, organic beeswax*, organic carrot seed oil*, organic calendula extract*, organic chamomile extract*, organic jojoba oil*, tocopherol acetate ( natural vitamin e )
*=certified organic by ACO ( Australia Certified Organic )
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Gaia Nipple Balm 40ml will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders over $200 in one transaction whilst stocks last
3. Limit of 1 free Nipple Balm per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $12.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the Gaia Nipple Balm
You might also like
Hello Fresh - A New Way to Cook
Many women re-examine their diet when they become pregnant, taking care with how they nourish their baby. But healthy eating is not always easy. Weekly trips to the grocery store become harder with a growing belly and near impossible after the baby is born.
Your chance to WIN a $50 Voucher each month #seeninqueenbee
For mama inspiration and to share your pregnancy journey, follow and tag us on Instagram for your chance to WIN a $50 voucher each month
Involving Your Partner in Your Pregnancy
Just about anyone who has ever been pregnant will know that it brings about some significant physiological, mental and emotional challenges. These run the gamut from tiredness and nausea, to feelings of excitement and trepidation, and everything in-between – sometimes all in a single day!