Happy Mother's Day - All mum's deserve a treat
All mum's deserve a treat and for a limited time only we are giving away a FREE Gaia Nipple Balm with all orders over $200.
Gaia produces a nourishing organic balm for breastfeeding mothers to moisturise, soothe and protect sore, cracked nipples. It's free from lanolin, petrochemicals and mineral oil, GAIA nipple balm is made from pure, edible organic oils, including sunflower and avocado, so there is no need to rinse before feeding
- directions: apply to the nipple and surrounding area as often as needed. Can be applied to broken skin and cracked nipples. No need to wash off before breastfeeding.
- ingredients: organic sunflower oil*, organic avocado oil*, organic beeswax*, organic carrot seed oil*, organic calendula extract*, organic chamomile extract*, organic jojoba oil*, tocopherol acetate ( natural vitamin e )
*=certified organic by ACO ( Australia Certified Organic )
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Gaia Nipple Balm 40ml will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders over $200 in one transaction whilst stocks last
3. Limit of 1 free Nipple Balm per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $12.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the Gaia Nipple Balm
You might also like
Pregnancy Wardrobe Starter Kit
We recently received an email from a lovely lady who is pregnant with her first and wanted to know where to start with buying maternity clothes.
Here are our tips for a pregnancy wardrobe starter kit.
Tips for Buying Maternity Wear Online
Shopping for clothing online is always going to be different from physically going into a store and trying outfits on in a fitting room. Based on our nine years of experience in online maternity retail, here are a few pointers to help you safely shop on the web, and get it right.
7 Surprisingly Awesome Things Your Body Does During Pregnancy
Pregnancy means nine months of a new you, with incredible changes happening every day. From growing a brand new organ to sporting a fuller head of hair, here are seven amazing things that will happen to your body throughout your pregnancy.