Happy Mother's Day - All mum's deserve a treat
All mum's deserve a treat and for a limited time only we are giving away a FREE Gaia Nipple Balm with all orders over $200.
Gaia produces a nourishing organic balm for breastfeeding mothers to moisturise, soothe and protect sore, cracked nipples. It's free from lanolin, petrochemicals and mineral oil, GAIA nipple balm is made from pure, edible organic oils, including sunflower and avocado, so there is no need to rinse before feeding
- directions: apply to the nipple and surrounding area as often as needed. Can be applied to broken skin and cracked nipples. No need to wash off before breastfeeding.
- ingredients: organic sunflower oil*, organic avocado oil*, organic beeswax*, organic carrot seed oil*, organic calendula extract*, organic chamomile extract*, organic jojoba oil*, tocopherol acetate ( natural vitamin e )
*=certified organic by ACO ( Australia Certified Organic )
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Gaia Nipple Balm 40ml will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders over $200 in one transaction whilst stocks last
3. Limit of 1 free Nipple Balm per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $12.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the Gaia Nipple Balm
You might also like
Congratulations to the Winner of our Mothers Day Competition
Thank-you to everyone who entered our Mother's Day Competition here - with over 170 entries it was hard to pick a winner but here she is.....
Halle Berry - Stylish Lunch Outfit
Halle Berry is simply breathtaking.
The Academy-award winning actress was spotted wearing a black top with a Helmut Lang Shadow Ombre skirt out to lunch with fiancé Olivier Martinez.
We're a Finalist in the 2013 Peekaboo Design Awards
We're thrilled to be a finalist in the 2013 Peekaboo Design Awards!!
Celebrating the finest Australian and international brands in kids fashion and design; family travel and shopping; interiors, toys and more, the Peekaboo Design Awards are set to become Australia’s most comprehensive and preeminent peer-reviewed awards program in the juvenile products industry.