Happy Mother's Day - All mum's deserve a treat
All mum's deserve a treat and for a limited time only we are giving away a FREE Gaia Nipple Balm with all orders over $200.
Gaia produces a nourishing organic balm for breastfeeding mothers to moisturise, soothe and protect sore, cracked nipples. It's free from lanolin, petrochemicals and mineral oil, GAIA nipple balm is made from pure, edible organic oils, including sunflower and avocado, so there is no need to rinse before feeding
- directions: apply to the nipple and surrounding area as often as needed. Can be applied to broken skin and cracked nipples. No need to wash off before breastfeeding.
- ingredients: organic sunflower oil*, organic avocado oil*, organic beeswax*, organic carrot seed oil*, organic calendula extract*, organic chamomile extract*, organic jojoba oil*, tocopherol acetate ( natural vitamin e )
*=certified organic by ACO ( Australia Certified Organic )
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Gaia Nipple Balm 40ml will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders over $200 in one transaction whilst stocks last
3. Limit of 1 free Nipple Balm per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $12.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the Gaia Nipple Balm
You might also like
Sia: 5 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Exercise If You Are Pregnant
Sia Cooper from Diary of a Fit Mommy shares her tips on staying motivated to exercise during pregnancy
Calmness and Relaxation During Pregnancy
A mother’s mood and ability to remain calm and relaxed during pregnancy is hugely important for her own health and the well-being of her baby. It is widely understood that unborn babies are influenced by the behaviours, health and emotions of their mothers so there is never a more important time to be as calm and relaxed as possible.
To promote tranquillity and relaxation, there are a number of wonderful activities that can benefit mother and baby:
15% off Valentines Day Dresses
With Valentines Day just around the corner it's time to start shopping for that special dress...