Happy Mother's Day - All mum's deserve a treat
All mum's deserve a treat and for a limited time only we are giving away a FREE Gaia Nipple Balm with all orders over $200.
Gaia produces a nourishing organic balm for breastfeeding mothers to moisturise, soothe and protect sore, cracked nipples. It's free from lanolin, petrochemicals and mineral oil, GAIA nipple balm is made from pure, edible organic oils, including sunflower and avocado, so there is no need to rinse before feeding
- directions: apply to the nipple and surrounding area as often as needed. Can be applied to broken skin and cracked nipples. No need to wash off before breastfeeding.
- ingredients: organic sunflower oil*, organic avocado oil*, organic beeswax*, organic carrot seed oil*, organic calendula extract*, organic chamomile extract*, organic jojoba oil*, tocopherol acetate ( natural vitamin e )
*=certified organic by ACO ( Australia Certified Organic )
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Gaia Nipple Balm 40ml will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders over $200 in one transaction whilst stocks last
3. Limit of 1 free Nipple Balm per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $12.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the Gaia Nipple Balm
You might also like
Q&A with Dorothy - the Designer of Dote Nursingwear
Dote was started in 2008 after the birth of my first child. Nursing wear available at the time was limited (more tops; it was hard to find dresses) and also looked pretty unfashionable compared to my pre-pregnancy clothes. I couldn't stand the thought of having to look dowdy for a year so I decided to create a line that would allow me to nurse easily as well as look and feel good in!
Felicia: Week 16 - Making the Transition
When you find out you’re pregnant, you’ll probably reach for a pregnancy book like I did and in there they mention that wearing loose stretchy clothing will be most comfortable at the beginning before you might need to make the switch into maternity wear – it made it sound like I wouldn’t need maternity clothes for ages, until I was REALLY showing.
Behind the scenes at our Bondi photoshoot with @annakooiman
We were excited to shoot with the beautifully talented, Fox news tv presenter, Anna Kooiman while she was in Sydney again.