Happy Mother's Day - All mum's deserve a treat
All mum's deserve a treat and for a limited time only we are giving away a FREE Gaia Nipple Balm with all orders over $200.
Gaia produces a nourishing organic balm for breastfeeding mothers to moisturise, soothe and protect sore, cracked nipples. It's free from lanolin, petrochemicals and mineral oil, GAIA nipple balm is made from pure, edible organic oils, including sunflower and avocado, so there is no need to rinse before feeding
- directions: apply to the nipple and surrounding area as often as needed. Can be applied to broken skin and cracked nipples. No need to wash off before breastfeeding.
- ingredients: organic sunflower oil*, organic avocado oil*, organic beeswax*, organic carrot seed oil*, organic calendula extract*, organic chamomile extract*, organic jojoba oil*, tocopherol acetate ( natural vitamin e )
*=certified organic by ACO ( Australia Certified Organic )
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Gaia Nipple Balm 40ml will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders over $200 in one transaction whilst stocks last
3. Limit of 1 free Nipple Balm per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $12.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the Gaia Nipple Balm
You might also like
Queen Bee features in New Idea 2014
Excited to pick up the latest copy of New Idea to see Queen Bee mentioned as the 'one-stop online destination for the mother-to-be'.
Behind the scenes at our Bondi photoshoot with @annakooiman
We were excited to shoot with the beautifully talented, Fox news tv presenter, Anna Kooiman while she was in Sydney again.
2 new faces in the Queen Bee office
This week we welcome 2 beautiful new faces to the Queen Bee office! A Penh and Narangerel are just 4 years old from Vietnam and Mongolia, born just a few months earlier than my son Koby. I couldn't resist sponsoring them as we walked past their pictures in the shopping centre. World Vision do a wonderful, caring job of assisting children all over the world. We hope our contribution can help make a difference in their lives.