Happy Mother's Day - All mum's deserve a treat
All mum's deserve a treat and for a limited time only we are giving away a FREE Gaia Nipple Balm with all orders over $200.
Gaia produces a nourishing organic balm for breastfeeding mothers to moisturise, soothe and protect sore, cracked nipples. It's free from lanolin, petrochemicals and mineral oil, GAIA nipple balm is made from pure, edible organic oils, including sunflower and avocado, so there is no need to rinse before feeding
- directions: apply to the nipple and surrounding area as often as needed. Can be applied to broken skin and cracked nipples. No need to wash off before breastfeeding.
- ingredients: organic sunflower oil*, organic avocado oil*, organic beeswax*, organic carrot seed oil*, organic calendula extract*, organic chamomile extract*, organic jojoba oil*, tocopherol acetate ( natural vitamin e )
*=certified organic by ACO ( Australia Certified Organic )
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Gaia Nipple Balm 40ml will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding gift voucher orders and any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders over $200 in one transaction whilst stocks last
3. Limit of 1 free Nipple Balm per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $12.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the Gaia Nipple Balm
You might also like
EMC: Saving Mothers, Giving Life
Saving Mothers, Giving Life (SMGL) is one of Every Mother Counts most committed partnerships. SMGL is a public-private partnership established in 2012 to accelerate the reduction of needless maternal deaths, truly impact the lives of women around the world and change the face of maternal health.
Show us your treats on Instagram! One Aussie celebrity did....
Which Aussie celebrity loves her pregnancy style from Queen Bee?
Looking and Feeling Great During Pregnancy
Being pregnant means huge changes to your life - but just because you are having a baby doesn’t mean you can’t still look good, and by extension feel good. The really great thing about pregnancy clothing is that there are lots of fashionable on-trend options out there for 2014 - unlike in your mother or grandmother’s day, where the choices were likely limited to the shapeless and shapeless!