Australia Day Treat - Free Tummy Tie with all orders over $200
As a special offer this Australia Day, receive this FREE TummyTie pants extender with all orders over $200
The TummyTie is an Australian invention. Designed by Camilla Cavarra when she wanted something simple to use, discreet yet stylish, and comfortable to allow her to wear her favourite jeans when they started to become too tight but at that stage of pregnancy where she didn't need maternity jeans yet. The Tummy Tie also won the international iParenting Media Award for product excellence in its first year on the market
The Tummy Tie pants extender (valued at $19.95) is designed to allow you to wear your regular pants for longer.
Benefits of TummyTie® include
- the elastic expands with your waistline
- your pants, skirt and jeans sit flat
- designed for front, side and back fastening garments with a button
- the unique function of the TummyTie being threaded through the buttonhole & reattaching to your own button eliminates the need for a fabric panel in the front of your pants
- discreet colour and design
- saves you money as you can keep wearing your regular clothes for longer
- each Tummy Tie pack includes 2 black ties (11cm and 15cm) and 1 white tie (11cm)
If your order is over $200 AUD we will simply include the TUMMYTIE with your order - there is no need for any promo code or to add them to your cart.
Have a lovely Australia Day everyone,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Tummy Tie pack will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders placed on 26 January 2016 AEDT
3. Limit of 1 free Tummy Tie pack per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $19.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the tummy tie
You might also like
Winter Maternity Wear Trends for 2014
With winter on its way, you’re going to need some maternity outfits to keep you and your growing bub warm and snug, and looking good! From rich colours to textured fabrics, we’re noticing some lovely new trends in maternity wear for winter.
Get Halle’s look with Fillyboo
Halle Berry stepped out yesterday in Studio City, Calif looking fresh & relaxed in our very own blue & white striped Story Of Maxi Dress by Fillyboo.
Belly Bliss: Five ways to Care for your Mind, Body and Soul during Pregnancy
Pregnancy is a beautiful, magical time in a woman’s life. Having said this, any woman who has been through pregnancy is also aware that this delightful stage can be accompanied by not-so-delightful moments.
Morning sickness, lethargy, fluid retention, and mood swings, are just a few of the unwelcome symptoms expectant mums can experience. These symptoms can affect your overall attitude towards pregnancy.
It is important to focus on both your own health and that of your baby during pregnancy. Here are five simple ways to care for your mind, body and soul during pregnancy.