Australia Day Treat - Free Tummy Tie with all orders over $200
As a special offer this Australia Day, receive this FREE TummyTie pants extender with all orders over $200
The TummyTie is an Australian invention. Designed by Camilla Cavarra when she wanted something simple to use, discreet yet stylish, and comfortable to allow her to wear her favourite jeans when they started to become too tight but at that stage of pregnancy where she didn't need maternity jeans yet. The Tummy Tie also won the international iParenting Media Award for product excellence in its first year on the market
The Tummy Tie pants extender (valued at $19.95) is designed to allow you to wear your regular pants for longer.
Benefits of TummyTie® include
- the elastic expands with your waistline
- your pants, skirt and jeans sit flat
- designed for front, side and back fastening garments with a button
- the unique function of the TummyTie being threaded through the buttonhole & reattaching to your own button eliminates the need for a fabric panel in the front of your pants
- discreet colour and design
- saves you money as you can keep wearing your regular clothes for longer
- each Tummy Tie pack includes 2 black ties (11cm and 15cm) and 1 white tie (11cm)
If your order is over $200 AUD we will simply include the TUMMYTIE with your order - there is no need for any promo code or to add them to your cart.
Have a lovely Australia Day everyone,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Tummy Tie pack will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders placed on 26 January 2016 AEDT
3. Limit of 1 free Tummy Tie pack per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $19.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the tummy tie
You might also like
Pregnancy and postpartum women’s health, the natural way
For this month’s blog, we are chatting with passionate yoga instructor, Naturopath and mama Amy Mingin about her specialty and passion- Women’s Health.
Red Tent Mums: Bumps Births Babies - Holistic Health Conference
Rebecca from Red Tent Mums tells us about their upcoming 'Bumps Births Babies' Holistic Health Conference. This online conference is being held from March 23 to 28 – and it is FREE.
Preparing Your Wardrobe for Pregnancy
When you become pregnant there will be many worries on your mind and many things that you will have to prepare for. Preparing your wardrobe for pregnancy and for the stages afterwards is one of those things and can be an exciting and enjoyable aspect of this period. There are many fashions now available for the pregnant woman and it is absolutely possible to continue your stylish look. Read on to see what we consider what you will need in your wardrobe during pregnancy.