Australia Day Treat - Free Tummy Tie with all orders over $200
As a special offer this Australia Day, receive this FREE TummyTie pants extender with all orders over $200
The TummyTie is an Australian invention. Designed by Camilla Cavarra when she wanted something simple to use, discreet yet stylish, and comfortable to allow her to wear her favourite jeans when they started to become too tight but at that stage of pregnancy where she didn't need maternity jeans yet. The Tummy Tie also won the international iParenting Media Award for product excellence in its first year on the market
The Tummy Tie pants extender (valued at $19.95) is designed to allow you to wear your regular pants for longer.
Benefits of TummyTie® include
- the elastic expands with your waistline
- your pants, skirt and jeans sit flat
- designed for front, side and back fastening garments with a button
- the unique function of the TummyTie being threaded through the buttonhole & reattaching to your own button eliminates the need for a fabric panel in the front of your pants
- discreet colour and design
- saves you money as you can keep wearing your regular clothes for longer
- each Tummy Tie pack includes 2 black ties (11cm and 15cm) and 1 white tie (11cm)
If your order is over $200 AUD we will simply include the TUMMYTIE with your order - there is no need for any promo code or to add them to your cart.
Have a lovely Australia Day everyone,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Tummy Tie pack will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid for orders placed on 26 January 2016 AEDT
3. Limit of 1 free Tummy Tie pack per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $19.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the tummy tie
You might also like
Gender reveal inspiration via Instagram
Are you planning a gender reveal party for your impending arrival? Or, maybe you just love checking out some gorgeous party styling on Instagram- there are some amazing gender reveal ideas out there to be inspired by!
Keira Reigns at the SAG Awards
Keira Knightley looks stunning in her purple lace gown as she attended the 2015 Screen Actors Guild awards; being nominated for her role in the Imitation Game.
3 Versatile Workwear Pieces
As women we all have those wardrobe meltdowns where nothing we see appeals to us anymore, whether it’s because there has been a change in seasons, we’ve had the same clothes for a long time or they have simply gone out of fashion.