2015 XMAS 20% OFF* SPECIAL
Grab 20% OFF storewide for 24 hours with promo code: XMAS20
A great chance to get that new dress to wear for Christmas lunch or pick up that outfit you've been eyeing off for New Year's Eve. Whatever the reason it's on for just 24 hours!
SHOP NOW >
TERMS + CONDITIONS:
1. ONLY STORE CREDITS FOR RETURNS
2. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, no rainchecks
3. Does not apply to past orders, ends midday 10.12.2015 (Sydney time)
4. Excludes shipping charges, gift wrapping and gift vouchers, exchanges will be at full price
5. You must SUBMIT the correct promo code XMAS20 at the shopping cart page to receive your discount - sorry, no exceptions. We cannot manually adjust orders or refund discounts. Instructions can be found here
You might also like
A sneak peek at our 12th Birthday Collection curated for Queen Bee
On a beautiful sunny weekend in Sydney we had a photoshoot with gorgeous model Georgia, pregnant with her second baby. It's our 12 year celebration collection, carefully curated in beautiful prints and fabrics especially hand picked by our wonderful design team.
A Guide on Throwing the Best Baby Shower!
Who doesn’t love a baby shower? I mean it’s a great way for everyone to get together and share in the excitement of the arrival of such a precious bundle of joy and I must admit...how cute are those teeny tiny baby clothes.
Felicia: Week 21 - Feeling baby movements and Getting that extra iron!
So the books say you might start feeling the baby move around 18 weeks and if it’s your first baby, perhaps a bit later, maybe 20-22weeks. They also described it as ‘butterflies’ – so I’m imagining that feeling of when I have felt butterflies in my stomach, you know when you’re feeling anxious or nervous? Wasn’t feeling that…yet.