A lightly textured, yet rich moisturiser, designed for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Nipple Care Cream
- conditions & protects sore and cracked nipples
- the cream helps to tone nipples in preparation for breastfeeding and provides soothing relief for tender and cracked nipples
- moisturising properties of aloe vera, marshmallow and natural plant oils soften and care for the nipple, while astringent horsetail and nettle tone and condition the skin
- calendula and chamomile calm, soothe and support the healthy renewal of tender, cracked skin, and rose oil provides a delicate fragrance
- 36 ml
- Pregnancy - throughout the last 6-8 weeks of pregnancy, apply a small amount of cream to the nipple and areola twice daily, to condition the nipples and promote healthy, supple skin in preparation for breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding - after feeding, gently pat the skin dry or allow the breat to air, then apply a small amount of cream to the nipple are areola to moisturise and protect. Does not need to be removed before breastfeeding.
- Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Alcohol, Cera Alba (BeesWax), Calendula Officinalis Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Juice, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract (Marshmallow), Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl monosterate (vegetable), Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Urtica Urens (Nettle), Echinacea purpurea, Algin (from Seaweed), Silica, Angelica Archangelica Root, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower (Lavender), Hypericum Perforatum (St Johns Wort Flower), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lecithin, Rose Maroc (Rosa Centifolia) Absolute Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Fragrance1, Styrax Benzoin Gum
1 from natural essential oils
- synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants or raw materials derived from mineral oils
- Aloe Vera contains single and multiple sugars as well as vitamins and proteins in the water storage tissue of its leaves
- the Aloe Vera gel builds a cooling and protective mucus layer on the skin, which provides and retains moisture
- it is used in products for the care of blemished, upset or dry skin
Sweet Almond Oil
- the fine and light Sweet Almond Oil is very skin-friendly and ideal for sensitive, rough, flaky and dry skin
- Sweet Almond Oil is very suitable for the care of infants and small children
- it is characterised by a high content of unsaturated fatty oils, such as oil and linolenic acid
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-4 business days
||regional: 3-7 business days
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-8 business days
||3-6 business days
||4-9 business days
||6-12 business days
||5-12 business days
||7*12 business days
||10-20 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Mar 2021 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here