Regular massage increases the skin's elasticity and its ability to stretch, thus helping to reduce the risk of episiotomy
Perineum Massage Oil
- totally natural massage oil to get ready for childbirth
- perineal massage enhances skin’s flexibility, protecting against tears and cuts during childbirth
- from 34 weeks you can prepare, with regular massage using Perineum Massage Oil to enhance flexibility in the skin of the birth area
- with sweet almond and vitamin E rich wheatgerm oil, the oil is especially formulated for massages which help the perineum to become more flexible and relaxed, ready for childbirth
- dermatologically tested
- 50 ml
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet ALmond) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance1, Limonene1, Linalool1, Citronellol1, Geraniol1, Citral1, Eugenol1
1 from natural essential oils
- synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants or raw materials derived from mineral oils
Sweet Almond Oil
- the fine and light Sweet Almond Oil is very skin-friendly and ideal for sensitive, rough, flaky and dry skin
- Sweet Almond Oil is very suitable for the care of infants and small children
- it is characterised by a high content of unsaturated fatty oils, such as oil and linolenic acid
Wheat Germ Oil
- Wheat Germ Oil is a light-yellow vegetable oil that is rich in Vitamin E
- it comprises of a high content of linoleic and alpha linolenic acid and is especially suitable for dry and mature skin
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-4 business days
||regional: 3-7 business days
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||6-12 business days
||3-8 business days
||4-10 business days
||6-14 business days
||4-13 business days
||10-20 business days
||10-20 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Jan 2021 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $8.95 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here