Protect baby's most sensitive area with the gentle natural support of organic calendula. Soothes irritated skin and reduces redness from day one.
Nappy Change Cream
- gentle protection from soreness on delicate skin
- natural anti-inflammatory calendula and chamomile extracts and blend with sweet almond and sesame oil, making a rich cream to reduce redness and gently care for the nappy area
- skin-friendly lanolin and zinc oxide provide a barrier against damp
- calms irritated skin and reduces redness, supports skin regeneration
- protects against dampness
- dermatologically tested highly skin-friendly even for sensitive skin
- 75 ml
- 100% certified natural
- Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Lanolin, Glyceryl Linoleate, Hectorite (Clay), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Fragrance1, Limonene1, Linalool1, Benzyl Benzoate1, Benzyl Salicylate1, Geraniol1, Farnesol1
1 from natural essential oils
- synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants or raw materials derived from mineral oils
- Calendula blossoms have a light- to dark-orange colour and are typical of the Calendula flower
- they contain various carotenoids, flavonoids and saponins
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extracts have smoothing properties and support the regeneration of the skin
Sweet Almond Oil
- the fine and light Sweet Almond Oil is very skin-friendly and ideal for sensitive, rough, flaky and dry skin
- Sweet Almond Oil is very suitable for the care of infants and small children
- it is characterised by a high content of unsaturated fatty oils, such as oil and linolenic acid
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-4 business days
||regional: 3-7 business days
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-8 business days
||3-6 business days
||4-9 business days
||6-12 business days
||5-12 business days
||7*12 business days
||10-20 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Mar 2021 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here