Clary Sage is an essential oil that is used to help stimulate uterine contractions
Clary Sage Roller
- 10 ml
- a study by midwives found that clary sage helped to reduce pain and anxiety in labour
- it has quite a sedating effect which potentially has a positive impact on reducing adrenaline and therefore aids oxytocin production and helps labour progress
- it also helps speed things up if labour is slowing down or is slow to kick off
- as it stimulates uterine contractions do not using clary sage until 40 weeks or until your labour has started
- early labour is the perfect time to use your clary sage
- Organic Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Salvia sclarea (Clary sage) essential oil
- Free from silicones, parabens, PEGs, sulfates (SLS/SLES), GMOs, mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic coloursand frangrances, or animal testing
- Apply to wrists, belly and soles of feet from 40 weeks and/or when labour starts.
- Can also be used on pressure points.
- Do not ingest.
- Always perform a patch test before use. If reaction occurs, seek medical attention.
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-4 business days
||regional: 3-7 business days
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-8 business days
||2-5 business days
||5-10 business days
||7-12 business days
||5-12 business days
||7-12 business days
||10-20 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*July 2021 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here