Nourish and prepare the delicate perineal skin in preparation for birth with regular massage to keep skin soft, flexible and relaxed, ready for childbirth
Perineal Massage Oil
- 100 ml
- perineal massage increases blood flow and may help the tissues and skin stretch with more ease during childbirth
- it is said that it also lowers the risk of tearing and the need for stitches and helps you prepare for birth by paying attention to the area
- can also be used as a baby oil and also for cradle cap
- Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Organic Calendula officinalis (Calendula) oil, Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s Wort) oil, Natural Rosemary antioxdidant
- free from silicones, parabens, PEGs, sulfates (SLS/SLES), GMOs, mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic colours and fragrances, or animal testing. This product contains nut oils.
- Use peri massage oil from 34 weeks, 3-4 times per week, for 5-10 minutes.
- Ideally use in the shower or after a bath. Pour a small amount of oil into your hand and cover your thumb and index finger and massage the perinuem, vaginal opening and wall gently. This should not be painful.
- Do not ingest. Always perform a patch test before use. If reaction occurs, seek medical attention.
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-4 business days
||regional: 3-7 business days
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-8 business days
||2-5 business days
||5-10 business days
||7-12 business days
||5-12 business days
||7-12 business days
||10-20 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*July 2021 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here