Designed by a Naturopath to help gently ease and sooth personal discomfort after the birth
Healing Peri Spray
- 30 ml
- nourishing solution formulated to keep your perineum clean, toned, refreshed and comfortable post birth
- helps to aid healing, reduce inflammation and prevent infection
- studies have shown that horsetail extract promotes wound healing and helps relieve pain
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice, Equisetum arvense (Horse tail) extract, Natural Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols 70%), Grapefruit seed extract
- Free from silicones, parabens, PEGs, sulfates (SLS/SLES), GMOs, mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic colours and fragrances, or animal testing
- Spray onto the perineum post birth multiple times per day.
- Can be used on a cesarean section wound.
- Store in the fridge for added benefit.
- Do not ingest.
- Always perform a patch test before use. If reaction occurs, seek medical attention.
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon or choose to pick it up from our warehouse.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-6 business days *
||regional: 3-9 business days *
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-8 business days
||2-5 business days
||15-20 business days
||15-20 business days
||3-6 business days
||7-10 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Mar 2022 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- When returning a bundled set, all items in the bundle must be returned.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here