Maternity Compression Socks
Types of Maternity Compression Socks
- Knee High Compression Socks
Graduated compression socks in pregnancy improve blood flow and help relieve tired, painful legs and cankles (the swelling of the feet, calves and ankles).
Available in a range of plain colours and stylish patterns.
- Ankle Compression Socks
Ankle length compression socks gently squeeze the foot to help reduce mild edema.
- TED Socks
Designed for those who are bedridden (non-ambulatory) and provides compression like if you are walking to help keep the blood from pooling in the leg.
- Plantar Fasciitis Socks
These socks apply compression to the arch of the foot which can decrease inflammation and swelling and provide relief from plantar fascia pain.
- Open Toe Compression Socks
All the benefits of compression with the comfort of being able to wriggle your toes.
Benefits of Wearing Graduated Compression Socks
- helps relieve tired and achy legs
- helps reduce minor to moderate swelling of the feet, ankles and legs (cankles)
- improves blood flow through the legs
- helps prevent and provides relief of minor to moderate varicose and spider veins
- helps reduce the risk of DVT (deep vein thrombosis)
- ideal compression level for those travelling long distances
Note, you should consult your doctor before wearing compression garments