Long Weekend Treat: Free Tummy Tie with all orders over $200
As a special offer this October Labour Day long weekend, receive this FREE TummyTie pants extender with all orders over $200
The Tummy Tie pants extender (valued at $19.95) is designed to allow you to wear your regular pants for longer. Benefits of TummyTie® include
- the elastic expands with your waistline
- your pants, skirt and jeans sit flat
- designed for front, side and back fastening garments with a button
- the unique function of the TummyTie being threaded through the buttonhole & reattaching to your own button eliminates the need for a fabric panel in the front of your pants
- discreet colour and design
- saves you money as you can keep wearing your regular clothes for longer
- each Tummy Tie pack includes 2 black tummy ties (11cm and 15cm) and 1 white tummy tie (11cm)
If your order is over $200 AUD we will simply include the TUMMYTIE with your order - there is no need for any promo code or to add them to your cart.
Have a lovely long weekend everyone,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Tummy Tie pack will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid from 3rd until midnight 5th October 2015 AEDT
3. Limit of 1 free Tummy Tie pack per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $19.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the tummy tie
You might also like
EMC: Every body, everybody, every mother counts
When women and families are encouraged and supported to be their healthiest, in every avenue of their lives, mothers live, families thrive and communities flourish.
Celebrate the Year of the Horse
Newborns in this Year of the Horse are said to be bright, cheerful, popular and energetic. They love people, parties and enjoy being in the limelight
7 Baby Preparation Books for Every Type of Reader
Finding a great baby book, one that suits your style of learning, can help you prepare for your new arrival. Be it funny, scientific, brutally honest or heartwarming, Queen Bee breaks down 7 of the best parenting preparation books.