Long Weekend Treat: Free Tummy Tie with all orders over $200
As a special offer this October Labour Day long weekend, receive this FREE TummyTie pants extender with all orders over $200
The Tummy Tie pants extender (valued at $19.95) is designed to allow you to wear your regular pants for longer. Benefits of TummyTie® include
- the elastic expands with your waistline
- your pants, skirt and jeans sit flat
- designed for front, side and back fastening garments with a button
- the unique function of the TummyTie being threaded through the buttonhole & reattaching to your own button eliminates the need for a fabric panel in the front of your pants
- discreet colour and design
- saves you money as you can keep wearing your regular clothes for longer
- each Tummy Tie pack includes 2 black tummy ties (11cm and 15cm) and 1 white tummy tie (11cm)
If your order is over $200 AUD we will simply include the TUMMYTIE with your order - there is no need for any promo code or to add them to your cart.
Have a lovely long weekend everyone,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Tummy Tie pack will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid from 3rd until midnight 5th October 2015 AEDT
3. Limit of 1 free Tummy Tie pack per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $19.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the tummy tie
You might also like
The Essential Shift Dress just $79.95 - 1 week only
There is one dress that we can recommend for every girls maternity wardrobe - a versatile shift dress! This dress can take you from desk to dinner in an instant and comes with the detachable striped satin sash. Wear the sash under the bust or try it as a scarf with your hair pulled back for an elegant look. It will last you 1-9 months and is so versatile.
How to Manage your Post Pregnancy Wardrobe Crisis
This month Queen Bee features in Kid Magazine - an online bi-monthly magazine all about living a stylish life with kids. Read below on how to plan your post pregnancy wardrobe...
Tips for Decorating Your Baby’s Nursery
Getting your baby’s room ready for its imminent arrival can be a very exciting activity, which can also help you to prepare yourself mentally for the birth. The following lists are designed to help you to get organised before the due date.