Long Weekend Treat: Free Tummy Tie with all orders over $200
As a special offer this October Labour Day long weekend, receive this FREE TummyTie pants extender with all orders over $200
The Tummy Tie pants extender (valued at $19.95) is designed to allow you to wear your regular pants for longer. Benefits of TummyTie® include
- the elastic expands with your waistline
- your pants, skirt and jeans sit flat
- designed for front, side and back fastening garments with a button
- the unique function of the TummyTie being threaded through the buttonhole & reattaching to your own button eliminates the need for a fabric panel in the front of your pants
- discreet colour and design
- saves you money as you can keep wearing your regular clothes for longer
- each Tummy Tie pack includes 2 black tummy ties (11cm and 15cm) and 1 white tummy tie (11cm)
If your order is over $200 AUD we will simply include the TUMMYTIE with your order - there is no need for any promo code or to add them to your cart.
Have a lovely long weekend everyone,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Tummy Tie pack will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid from 3rd until midnight 5th October 2015 AEDT
3. Limit of 1 free Tummy Tie pack per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $19.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the tummy tie
You might also like
Get this Aussie Invention FREE* with orders over $200 for Australia Day 2017
Winner of the international iParenting Media Award for product excellence in its first year on the market, the Tummy Tie is FREE* for orders over $200 placed this Australia Day
Pregnancies Biggest Myths
As every woman who has ever been pregnant can attest, there are a lot of old wives’ tales out there regarding pregnancy. While some myths are quite amusing, others prompt unnecessary worry or even cause actual health complications for mum and baby. If you’re being inundated with tips, myths and superstitions from people about your pregnancy, and you’re not sure what is right and what is wrong, read on to discover the common myths that you shouldn’t believe.
The stylish blogger @kristinjonesy wears Queen Bee
Kristin hales from Michigan and is a blogger, a DIYer, and a true creative showcasing her blog full of her personal style and home renovation projects.