Long Weekend Treat: Free Tummy Tie with all orders over $200
As a special offer this October Labour Day long weekend, receive this FREE TummyTie pants extender with all orders over $200
The Tummy Tie pants extender (valued at $19.95) is designed to allow you to wear your regular pants for longer. Benefits of TummyTie® include
- the elastic expands with your waistline
- your pants, skirt and jeans sit flat
- designed for front, side and back fastening garments with a button
- the unique function of the TummyTie being threaded through the buttonhole & reattaching to your own button eliminates the need for a fabric panel in the front of your pants
- discreet colour and design
- saves you money as you can keep wearing your regular clothes for longer
- each Tummy Tie pack includes 2 black tummy ties (11cm and 15cm) and 1 white tummy tie (11cm)
If your order is over $200 AUD we will simply include the TUMMYTIE with your order - there is no need for any promo code or to add them to your cart.
Have a lovely long weekend everyone,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Tummy Tie pack will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid from 3rd until midnight 5th October 2015 AEDT
3. Limit of 1 free Tummy Tie pack per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $19.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the tummy tie
You might also like
Felicia: Week 16 - Making the Transition
When you find out you’re pregnant, you’ll probably reach for a pregnancy book like I did and in there they mention that wearing loose stretchy clothing will be most comfortable at the beginning before you might need to make the switch into maternity wear – it made it sound like I wouldn’t need maternity clothes for ages, until I was REALLY showing.
Tag & Win on Instagram
THANK YOU - we have reached 20k followers! To celebrate we're giving away 2 x $150 Queen Bee vouchers for you and your bestie!
What to Pack for the Hospital Stay
There’s quite a bit to think about when you are getting packed for your maternity hospital stay. You really need to have your bags packed and ready as the due date approaches – probably around 34-36 weeks is a good idea.