Long Weekend Treat: Free Tummy Tie with all orders over $200
As a special offer this October Labour Day long weekend, receive this FREE TummyTie pants extender with all orders over $200
The Tummy Tie pants extender (valued at $19.95) is designed to allow you to wear your regular pants for longer. Benefits of TummyTie® include
- the elastic expands with your waistline
- your pants, skirt and jeans sit flat
- designed for front, side and back fastening garments with a button
- the unique function of the TummyTie being threaded through the buttonhole & reattaching to your own button eliminates the need for a fabric panel in the front of your pants
- discreet colour and design
- saves you money as you can keep wearing your regular clothes for longer
- each Tummy Tie pack includes 2 black tummy ties (11cm and 15cm) and 1 white tummy tie (11cm)
If your order is over $200 AUD we will simply include the TUMMYTIE with your order - there is no need for any promo code or to add them to your cart.
Have a lovely long weekend everyone,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Tummy Tie pack will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid from 3rd until midnight 5th October 2015 AEDT
3. Limit of 1 free Tummy Tie pack per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $19.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the tummy tie
You might also like
Q&A with Dorothy - the Designer of Dote Nursingwear
Dote was started in 2008 after the birth of my first child. Nursing wear available at the time was limited (more tops; it was hard to find dresses) and also looked pretty unfashionable compared to my pre-pregnancy clothes. I couldn't stand the thought of having to look dowdy for a year so I decided to create a line that would allow me to nurse easily as well as look and feel good in!
The Power of Play - How Fun and Games Help Children Thrive
It's more than just games for these children! Preschoolers educational games play a central role in your child's health and growth as a whole. These preschooler activities empower a child’s brain, body, and life in key ways. Read to find out!
Have Yourself a Merry First Christmas
Nothing quite tops the list like baby’s first Christmas. And celebrating it with a new addition can be extra special with these festive and helpful ideas and tips.