Long Weekend Treat: Free Tummy Tie with all orders over $200
As a special offer this October Labour Day long weekend, receive this FREE TummyTie pants extender with all orders over $200
The Tummy Tie pants extender (valued at $19.95) is designed to allow you to wear your regular pants for longer. Benefits of TummyTie® include
- the elastic expands with your waistline
- your pants, skirt and jeans sit flat
- designed for front, side and back fastening garments with a button
- the unique function of the TummyTie being threaded through the buttonhole & reattaching to your own button eliminates the need for a fabric panel in the front of your pants
- discreet colour and design
- saves you money as you can keep wearing your regular clothes for longer
- each Tummy Tie pack includes 2 black tummy ties (11cm and 15cm) and 1 white tummy tie (11cm)
If your order is over $200 AUD we will simply include the TUMMYTIE with your order - there is no need for any promo code or to add them to your cart.
Have a lovely long weekend everyone,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Tummy Tie pack will automatically be packed with all orders over $200 AUD in value (excluding any shipping charges)
2. This offer is valid from 3rd until midnight 5th October 2015 AEDT
3. Limit of 1 free Tummy Tie pack per eligible customer
4. If you return items so that your order value falls less than $200 AUD then $19.95 will be deducted from your return amount if you decide to keep the tummy tie
You might also like
The Perfect Pair of Black Pants for Work or Play
A good work pant is essential in every wardrobe. They must be comfortable, stylish and versatile. Any personal stylist will say that a good work pant should work with virtually any top or blouse that you have in your wardrobe. Even more so during a pregnancy when your wardrobe is sometimes limited.
Earth Hour is an event led by the World Wildlife Fund. In 2008, more than 50 million people in 370 cities around the world took part, as the lights dimmed at Sydney’s Opera House, Rome’s Coliseum, the Empire State Building and the Golden Gate Bridge. Even the Google homepage went dark for the day.
Blogger Spotlight: Celebrate the Holidays in Style with Daily Mom
The ladies over at Daily Mom certainly know how to celebrate the holidays in style.
See how Elena and Corinne style their fabulous party frocks.