Free Tummy Tie Offer this long weekend
As a special treat for our wonderful customers, receive this FREE TummyTie pants extender with all orders over $180 value this long weekend.
The Tummy Tie pants extender (valued at $19.95) is designed to allow you to wear your regular pants for longer. Benefits of TummyTie® include
- the elastic expands with your waisteline
- your pants, skirt and jeans sit flat
- designed for front, side and back fastening garments
- the unique function of the TummyTie being threaded through the buttonhole & reattaching to your own button eliminates the need for a fabric panel in the front of your pants
- discreet colour and design
- saves you money
- each pack includes 2 black tummy ties (11cm and 15cm) and 1 white tummy tie (11cm)
If your order is over $180 AUD we will simply include the TUMMYTIE with your order - there is no need for any promo code or to add them to your cart.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. tummy tie will automatically be packed with all orders over $180 AUD in value (excluding any shipping charges)
2. offer valid from 6th-8th June 2015 AEST
3. limit 1 free tummy tie pack per eligible customer
4. if the order value returned falls less than $180 AUD then $19.95 will be deducted from your return amount
You might also like
XMAS holiday trading hours at Queen Bee Maternity
Our recommended Christmas cut-off for delivery to Australian capital cities is 2pm AEDT on Monday 19 December. If you place and pay for your order by this time, and your delivery address is an Australian capital city (including metropolitan areas), your order will arrive on or before Friday December 23
Safe and Natural Remedies for Soothing Common Pregnancy Symptoms
You’re probably feeling excited about the arrival of your little bundle of joy, but the symptoms of pregnancy can sometimes quickly overshadow these happy feelings.
Felicia: Reading Material
There is plenty of reading material out there for pregnant women to read and in fact pregnant women probably read A LOT! I don’t think I’ve ever read so much before – or at least consciously done so.
But where do you start and what do you believe?