Free Tummy Tie Offer this long weekend
As a special treat for our wonderful customers, receive this FREE TummyTie pants extender with all orders over $180 value this long weekend.
The Tummy Tie pants extender (valued at $19.95) is designed to allow you to wear your regular pants for longer. Benefits of TummyTie® include
- the elastic expands with your waisteline
- your pants, skirt and jeans sit flat
- designed for front, side and back fastening garments
- the unique function of the TummyTie being threaded through the buttonhole & reattaching to your own button eliminates the need for a fabric panel in the front of your pants
- discreet colour and design
- saves you money
- each pack includes 2 black tummy ties (11cm and 15cm) and 1 white tummy tie (11cm)
If your order is over $180 AUD we will simply include the TUMMYTIE with your order - there is no need for any promo code or to add them to your cart.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. tummy tie will automatically be packed with all orders over $180 AUD in value (excluding any shipping charges)
2. offer valid from 6th-8th June 2015 AEST
3. limit 1 free tummy tie pack per eligible customer
4. if the order value returned falls less than $180 AUD then $19.95 will be deducted from your return amount
You might also like
Our New Monthly Newsletter - free with every order
Our new monthly newsletter is now available - yours free with every Queen Bee order.
Is Your Body Ready for a Baby
Giving your baby a good life starts during pregnancy, and that means getting your own health sorted out well before you become pregnant in the first place. Your general physical well being pre-pregnancy will greatly affect how healthy your baby is at the start of its life. While you may be thinking about all the great maternity clothes you’ll get to wear and all the cute baby things you’ll need to get, it’s also worth assessing your health and making adjustments to your lifestyle in order to give your baby the best start possible. The following are just some ways you can get your body ready for a baby.
Interested to collaborate with Queen Bee?
We're looking for pregnant or nursing Influencers who'd love to show off our clothes.