Worn over your belly so no lines show through this band supports and lift
- seamless maternity support belly band in a high-performance moisture-wicking fabric to keep you cool and dry with breathable comfort
- engineered with patented, multi-gradient compression, body-conforming responsive support system with 360 degrees of unrestricted range of motion
- comprised of 4 graduated degrees of compression, the multi-plane panels lift vertically and distribute weight horizontally reducing stress on your body
- knit-in belly support belt alleviates your baby weight, decreases pressure on the pelvic floor and reduces abdominal and back pain
- longer length belly band keeps your loose and unbuttoned pre-pregnancy bottoms in place during all 3 trimesters and postpartum
- 90% nylon 10% spandex
- the innovative design effectively allows the inside to cling to your skin or clothes, minimizing ride up. You may notice on the inside it may appear as though the yarn is 'fraying', but no need to worry. That occurs during the circular knitting process when the machine changes stitches that create the varying degrees of compression
- machine wash cold, gentle with similar colours, do not bleach, line dry preferred, do not iron, do not dry clean
- length approx 37 cm
S/M - pre-pregnancy size Aus 6-12
L/XL - pre-pregnancy size Aus 14-18
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-4 business days
||regional: 3-7 business days
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||6-12 business days
||3-8 business days
||4-10 business days
||6-14 business days
||4-13 business days
||10-20 business days
||10-20 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Jan 2021 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $8.95 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here