Amazing tank that supports with tightness - super important when you're pregnant
- maternity tank top with knit-in belly support belt to help support baby weight while keeping a streamlined look
- moderate support for all day wear
- longer length keeps your loose and unbuttoned pants in place like a belly band
- fully opaque belly and chest coverage
- luminous but not shiny
- smooth to the touch inside, perfect for sensitive skin prone to stretch marks
- breathable, moisture-wicking finish keeps you cool and dry helping you stay active and healthy
- 90% nylon 10% spandex
- the innovative design effectively allows the inside to cling to your skin or clothes, minimizing ride up. You may notice on the inside it may appear as though the yarn is 'fraying', but no need to worry. That occurs during the circular knitting process when the machine changes stitches that create the varying degrees of compression
- machine wash cold on gentle cycle with similar colours, do not bleach, line dry preferred, do not iron, do not dry clean
- length from shoulder to hem approx 67cm
| BLANQI SIZE CHART
| US size
||2 - 6
|| 8 - 10
||12 - 14
|| 14 - 18
| AUS size
|| 8 - 10
Can't decide between the support tank and underbust style - click here to find out the difference
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-4 business days
||regional: 3-7 business days
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||6-12 business days
||3-8 business days
||4-10 business days
||6-14 business days
||4-13 business days
||10-20 business days
||10-20 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Jan 2021 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $8.95 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here