This multi-purpose cream is designed for 3-in-1 action – to soothe and help heal nappy rash, bug bites and abrasions
Natural Baby Nappy Rash Cream
- 100 ml
- approved for use on the most sensitive skin, this natural balm provides relief and can help heal sore, irritable skin
- enriched with certified organic pawpaw extract and comfrey oil - both known for their healing properties - and certified organic chamomile and aloe vera to soothe raw and inflamed skin
- vegan-friendly candelilla wax acts as a barrier protecting sore skin by blocking out irritants
- suitable for newborns
- made for babies and children with sensitive skin, including eczema
- free from sulphates, petrochemicals, parabens, caustics, glycols, artificial fragrances and preservatives
- enriched with certified organic linseed oil - one of nature's richest sources of omega-3 and omega-6. Organic pawpaw and tea tree to help heal and soothe
- purified water, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, candelilla wax, vegetable glycerin, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate & cetearyl olivate (vegetable emulsifiers), carica papaya (pawpaw) extract*, linum usitastissimum (linseed) seed oil*, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, xanthan gum, glyceryl caprylate (vegetable emollient), brown rice flour*, tocopherol (gmo-free vitamin e), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower oil*, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil*, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract*, potassium sorbate (food grade preservative) . *certified organic ingredients.
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon or choose to pick it up from our warehouse.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-6 business days *
||regional: 3-9 business days *
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||6-12 business days
||2-5 business days
||5-10 business days
||15-20 business days
||5-12 business days
||5-8 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Jan 2022 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- When returning a bundled set, all items in the bundle must be returned.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here