Enjoy peaceful and relaxing feeding times with your baby with this delicious tea
- herbal tea mixture, naturally caffeine free with fennel and refreshing lemon verbena
- contains 20 individually wrapped sachets in a handy, quick access box
- developed together with midwives and pharmacists for breastfeeding mothers
- only carefully chosen ingredients are blended in this pleasant organic tea to give a mild and refreshing flavour
- all the herbs are of high quality, certified from organic cultivation
- helps to balance your fluid intake, thus supporting natural milk production
- delicious refreshing taste
- carefully screened for harmful substances
- no flavouring added as defined by law
- sugar free
- each tea bag, 2g, contains dry powder of: fenugreek seed 500mg, anise seed 400mg, fennel seed 400mg, caraway seed 400mg, lemon verbena (lippia citriodora) leaves 300mg.
- all the ingredients are grown and harvested according to Weleda quality standards and are certified organic by BCS OEKO-GARANTIE GMBH Germany
- no flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners are added to this product
The perfect Brew
- use one tea bag per 200ml of freshly boiled water and leave to brew for 5 minutes
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon or choose to pick it up from our warehouse.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-6 business days *
||regional: 3-9 business days *
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-8 business days
||2-5 business days
||15-20 business days
||15-20 business days
||3-6 business days
||7-10 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Mar 2022 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- When returning a bundled set, all items in the bundle must be returned.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here