Pants, Leggings + Shorts
Lingerie, Hosiery + Shapewear
Accessories + Belly Bands
Gifts + Skincare
nursing camis + sleepwear
breast pads + pillows
post pregnancy tops
post pregnancy dresses
1 in the Oven
Babymel Nappy Bags
Blossom & Pear
Crave Maternity UK
Dogeared Jewels & Gifts
Every Mother Counts
GAIA Skin Naturals
La Leche League
MAVI Maternity Jeans
Milky Way Nursing Wear
Molly Ades Maternity
More of Me Maternity
Pez D'Or Swimwear
PregO Maternity Swimwear
Quack Nursing Wear
Slacks & Co
Write to Me
dresses + skirts
pants + jeans
lingerie + sleepwear
EXTRA 20% OFF OUR CLEARANCE SALE
GIFTS + SKINCARE
Vanessa Megan - Bubba Suds Organic Bath Wash
or 4 payments of $9.99 with
Baby Bath Wash - 200 ml
Only 1 left in this size!
A wonderful organic baby wash formulated with a hydrating olive extract to moisturise the skin and gentle certified organic essential oils of lavender and mandarin will leave your baby feeling and smelling clean and fresh
- Directions: Place 1-2 pumps into the palm of your hand and rub together under running water of the bath, to create a foam. Or alternatively foam in your hands and wash your baby directly. For external use only. In the unlikely event of irritation, discontinue use.
- Ingredients: 100% Natural / 78.99% Certified Organic: *Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Coco glucoside, Potassium cocoate, *Glycerin, Glyceryl caprylate, *Olive squalane, Xanthan gum, Mineral salt, Sclerotium gum, *Lavandula angustifolia (lavender ) essential oil, *Citrus reticulata peel (mandarin) essential oil. *Certified organic ingredients
- All baby essential oil dilutions are at 0.5% making this product safe for your baby.
- Aloe Vera enhances the activity of Fibroblasts. Fibroblasts are special cells found in the Skin that create Fiber such as Collagen & Elastin. These Fibers give Skin it's structure and make it look fleshy and supple.
- Coco glucoside is an non-ionic surfactant that is derived from renewable raw materials such as coconut oil and corn and fruit sugars, and is completely biodegradable. Being the mildest of surfactants, Coco Glucoside is compatible with all skin types.
- Glycerin is a humectant that provides moisture to the skin that helps maintain the outer barrier and prevent dryness or scaling.
- Olive squalane hydrates, softens, protects and helps in the regeneration of skin, reduces wrinkles and assists in maintaining healthy skin
- Lavender oil has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves, relieving tension, depression, panic, and nervous exhaustion, balancing the central nervous system.
- Mandarin essential oil has been known to have a refreshing and uplifting scent and qualities.
+ MORE TO LOVE
Vanessa Megan - Bubba Organic Bath & Massage Oil
Everly Grey - Ruby Jacket in Silver Shimmer
Maternal America - Eva Tankini in White/Navy
Pomkin - Milkizzy Marie Nursing Top in Blue Stripes
Dote - Sienna Halter Nursing Dress in Red
Maternal America - Front Tie Dress in Coral
Slacks & Co - Soho Skinny Jeans
Everly Grey - Harmony Maxi Dress in Black
Maternal America - Contrast Yoke Sweater
Trimester™ - Finlay Piped Leggings
Postpartum Belly Wrap - Regular
Supermom - Skinny Jeans in Mid Blue Wash
+ WRITE A REVIEW
TO WRITE A REVIEW)
1300 773 449
612 9486 3944
Returns and Exchanges
Afterpay at Queen Bee
ABOUT QUEEN BEE
$5 OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE
Queen Bee is Australia’s leading online maternity clothing and nursing wear boutique. We stock a beautiful range of designer maternity clothing for all occasions, from swimwear and jeans to formal wear and everything in between. Boasting over 60 local and international labels, Queen Bee is the go-to destination when you want to buy everything you need to see you through your pregnancy and breastfeeding. Our Maternity Style Blog offers tips on health and wellbeing, celebrity pregnancy news, and style and lifestyle ideas to encourage and inspire you. Browse now and see how we can transform your wardrobe as you embark on your journey to motherhood in style.
dressing pregnant ladies since May 2005 - enjoy a stylish pregnancy
Queen Bee Maternity Pty Ltd © 2005 - 2017 - all rights reserved
Terms + Conditions
by Mantis Technologies