Comforting soft fleece dress you'll be wearing on rotate
Maternity & Nursing Dress
- designed to see you through pregnancy, recovery and your journey into motherhood
- layered front with a scoop neckline
- handy side pockets and long sleeves
- soft comforting fleece fabric
- trendy banded curved hi-low hem
easy feeding front crop layer
- just lift the outer layer and pull aside the inner crossover layer for discreet breastfeeding
- navy blue soft lined warm fleece
- 95% cotton 5% spandex
- cool machine wash, wash with like colours, do not bleach, dry flat, low heat iron, do not dry clean
- length of dress approx. 90 cm
- stick with your pre-pregnancy size - due to the thickness of the fleecy fabric this one feels smaller than the other mama journey dresses
height 169 cm wearing size XS
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon or choose to pick it up from our warehouse.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-6 business days *
||regional: 3-9 business days *
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-8 business days
||2-5 business days
||15-20 business days
||15-20 business days
||3-6 business days
||7-10 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Mar 2022 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- When returning a bundled set, all items in the bundle must be returned.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here