Just because you are pregnant, doesn't mean you have to have tired, swollen legs. Preggers by Therafirm pantyhose are designed to energize tired pregnant legs and feet, increase circulation and prevent swelling.
- light gradient compression maternity pantyhose
- available in natural
- 10-15 mmHg* light gradient compression (*the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- comfortable, supportive belly panel that will grow with your belly
- non-constrictive, super stretchy belly panel can be folded under the belly or pulled up and over
- moisture-wicking keeps legs cool and comfortable
- centre seam will not dig into your tummy
- reinforced, rounded toe for durability and comfortable fit
- nylon/spandex blend
- made in the USA
- Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not tumble dry - line or drip dry. Do not iron. Avoid prolonged exposure to heat.
- note. the same garment is not designed to be worn everyday
- these are foundation garments and should have proper wear rotation to ensure longevity
- note you should consult with your doctor before wearing compression stockings
Due to hygiene reasons, hosiery cannot be returned or exchanged if they have been tried on
Click here to find out about Gradient Compression
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-4 business days
||regional: 3-7 business days
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-8 business days
||3-6 business days
||4-9 business days
||6-12 business days
||5-12 business days
||7*12 business days
||10-20 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Mar 2021 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here