Stay fashionable, healthy and comfortable during pregnancy with graduated compression tights. True gradient compression promotes better blood flow, delivering a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreasing toward the top providing increased circulation, preventing swelling and energizing tired legs and feet.
Pregnancy Footless Compression Tights
- light gradient compression maternity footless hosiery tights
- 10-15 mmHg* light gradient compression (*the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- support top expands to your growing belly needs and can be folded under or pulled over an active momma's belly for comfort
- centre seam will not dig into your tummy
- super soft yarns are breathable and provide shaping support
- moisture-wicking provides a comfortable coolness
- footless design perfect to wear with sandals, flats, heels, or boots
- fashionable design for everyday wear
- nylon/spandex blend
- black with a slight sheen
- made in the USA
- hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Line or drip dry. Do not iron. Avoid prolonged exposure to heat
- note. the same garment is not designed to be worn everyday
- these are foundation garments and should have proper wear rotation to ensure longevity
- note you should consult with your doctor before wearing compression stockings
Due to hygiene reasons, compression hosiery cannot be returned or exchanged if they have been tried on
Click here to find out about Gradient Compression
** These are the same fit as the leggings but less opaque, so better to wear in warmer weather
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-4 business days
||regional: 3-7 business days
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-8 business days
||2-5 business days
||5-10 business days
||7-12 business days
||5-12 business days
||7-12 business days
||10-20 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Jun 2021 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here