Incredibly soft washed denim skirt you'll be wearing long after pregnancy
- maternity denim skirt has a faux button fly, 5 pocket styling, back split, angled front panels, light distressing, frayed raw edge hem
- jersey over bump waist band with hidden button up elastic for adjustable fit
- cool machine wash with similar colours, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, low heat iron, do not dry clean
- 98% cotton 2% elastane
- skirt from top of denim to hem approx. 57cm
- note: this garment was made using a special dyeing process. Any fading or colour differences are part of the design. This garment may fade or transfer colour to lighter-coloured fabrics during everyday use.
- TIP to retain the longevity of any maternity jeans with stretch panels please remember to pull them up by the denim only, not the fabric panel
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon or choose to pick it up from our warehouse.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-6 business days *
||regional: 3-9 business days *
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-8 business days
||2-5 business days
||15-20 business days
||15-20 business days
||3-6 business days
||7-10 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Mar 2022 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- When returning a bundled set, all items in the bundle must be returned.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here