Embrace the calming properties of lavender, with the comforting and healing benefits of calendula, chamomile and yarrow, with the added mineral powers of the Magnesium salts
Postpartum Bath Salts
- 350 gm
- soothing and nourishing herbs that nurture delicate and stretched skin, supporting it's return to normal
- this beautiful blend, combined with soaking in a warm bath after birth helps your body to repair
- also provides an opportunity for you to sit and fully relax those muscles that have worked so hard to birth your baby
- Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Chamomilla recutita (Chamomile) Flower, Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) flowers, Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) Flower, Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) Essential oil
- Free from sulfates (SLS/SLES), silicones, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic colours and fragrances, or animal testing. Do not ingest.
- Mix 1/3 of the pack in 1 litre of boiling water and allow it to steep for twenty minutes
- Pour the blend into a bath that just covers your hips and incision in the case of a C-section
- Sit, soak, and relax for twenty minutes
- Complete for 3 consecutive days after birth
- For external use only. Not to be used during pregnancy
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon or choose to pick it up from our warehouse.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-6 business days *
||regional: 3-9 business days *
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-8 business days
||2-5 business days
||15-20 business days
||15-20 business days
||3-6 business days
||7-10 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Mar 2022 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- When returning a bundled set, all items in the bundle must be returned.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here