This robe adds an elegant and feminine touch
Maternity & Nursing Robe
- silky soft dressing gown with pretty lace trims
- elasticised empire waist with front ties
- 3/4 length sleeves
- inseam side pockets
- versatile gown can be worn during pregnancy, nursing and beyond
- ivory soft and silky stretch jersey
- 95% viscose 5% spandex
- cold normal machine wash, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, line dry, cool iron, dry cleanable
- length from shoulder to hem approx. 102 cm
- height 175 cm wearing size S
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-4 business days
||regional: 3-9 business days
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-10 business days
||2-5 business days
||5-10 business days
||20-25 business days
||5-12 business days
||5-8 business days
||7-12 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Nov 2021 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- When returning a bundled set, all items in the bundle must be returned.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here