Get your glow on and discover the magic of body oils
Pregnancy Body Oil
- ultra-rich body oil strengthens skin, improves elasticity, and helps to prevent stretch marks
- made from the most luxurious cold pressed oils with a special naturopathically formulated blend of essential oils for pregnancy skin support.
- avocado, argan, macadamia & shea oils are rich in vitamins (A, K & E) and phytosterols to promote regeneration, elasticity and provide deep nourishment to your skin
- use morning and night, paying special attention to your hips, breasts and belly
- best used after showering or bathing on damp skin to lock in your natural moisture
- use pre and post partum for maximum benefit for your skin
- beautiful also as a nourishing bath oil for dry and sensitive skin
- Caprylic/Capric triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut oil), Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia)* oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil, Vitellaria paradoxia (Shea) oil, Oenothera biennialis (Evening Primrose) oil, Argania spinosa (Argan) seed oil, Mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E), Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) fruit extract, Citrus reticulata blanco (Clementine) oil, Citrus aurantium (Neroli), Citrus aurantium var dulcis (Sweet Orange) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Tasmanian Lavender) oil, Anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile) oil, Rosa damascena (Turkish Rose) absolute, Citrus reticulata (Mandarin) oil, Limonene^, Citral^, Farnesol^, Geraniol^, Linalool^.
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-4 business days
||regional: 3-7 business days
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-8 business days
||2-5 business days
||5-10 business days
||7-12 business days
||5-12 business days
||7-12 business days
||10-20 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*July 2021 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here