Targeting a specific area of concern to promote skin elasticity while your belly is stretching to accommodate your growing little one
- belly oil helps to maintain the suppleness and elasticity of stretching skin during and after pregnancy
- this luxurious, deeply moisturizing and nourishing oil contains organic virgin jojoba and organic evening primrose oil, to replenish and ‘lock in’ skin’s vital moisture while giving it a healthy glow, helping to prevent skin dehydration and dryness, which can make your belly very itchy
- suitable for all skin types and all ages, it also contains pure organic rosehip - a rich source of vitamins, essential fatty acids and powerful antioxidants to rehydrate and rejuvenate skin, especially when dry
- it’s the perfect blend of organic oils to smooth lines and soften scars, improving the overall appearance of skin and stretchmarks.
- the beautiful and gentle aroma of GAIA’s latest blend of certified organic oils, all suitable for use during pregnancy and recommended to use on scarring
- not only for your belly, it can also be used on breasts, thighs, arms – anywhere where more moisture, elasticity or extra toning is required
- promotes skin elasticity to minimize the likelihood of stretch marks
- skin softening organic oils smooth unsightly lines, scars and existing stretch marks
- directions : gently massage into your belly, breasts and thighs twice daily during pregnancy and for 12 weeks after the birth
- ingredients : caprylic/capric triglyceride, organic rosehip oil*, organic jojoba oil*, organic wheat germ oil*, tocopheryl ( natural vitamin e) and the pure essential oils of organic spearmint*,d-limonene, citroneld, linalool - components of pure essentials oils
- *= certified organic by ACO (Australian, Certified Organic)
- no vitamin A, steroids, petrochemicals or mineral oils – it is safe for repeated use without the possibility of harm
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-4 business days
||regional: 3-7 business days
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-8 business days
||3-6 business days
||4-9 business days
||6-12 business days
||5-12 business days
||7*12 business days
||10-20 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Mar 2021 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here