This rich cream is specially formulated to maintain moisture, suppleness and elasticity while your belly is stretching to accommodate your growing baby
- Pure Pregnancy Belly Butter will leave your ‘baby bump’ soft and supple - it can also be used on breasts, thighs and bottom, or anywhere extra toning is required
- deeply moisturising and nourishing, it contains pure cocoa butter and organic shea butter, both well known for replenishing skin’s vital moisture, maintaining suppleness and reducing the possibility and appearance of stretch marks
- organic rosehip and organic wheat germ oils are rich sources of vitamins, which are shown to assist with skin elasticity and especially good for dry or itchy skin.
- beautifully scented with our special blend of pure essential oils recommended for use during pregnancy, includes mandarin, tangerine and frankincense pure essential oils, helps smooth lines and scars, improving the overall appearance of the skin and fades any existing stretch marks.
- each tube of GAIA Pure Pregnancy Belly Butter contains
* Certified Organic Wheat Germ Oil
* Certified Organic Shea Butter
* Pure Cocoa Butter
* Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
* Certified Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Extract
* Natural Vitamin E
- when your beautiful belly shows signs of expanding, gently massage the belly butter into your belly, breasts and thighs twice daily during pregnancy and for 12 weeks after the birth
- ingredients: all derived from natural sources - purified water, organice wheat germ oil*, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearote, organice shea butter*, cocoa butter, organic roseship oil*, organic aloe vera leaf extract*, sodium stearate, vegetable glycerin, tocopherol ( natural vitamin 3), phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol and the pure essential oils of tangerine, mandarin, organic lavender*, frankincense and organic spearmint* (limonene,linalool, citronellol - naturally occuring components of essential oils).
*= certified organic by ACO ( Australian Certified Organic
- no petrochemicals, mineral oil, lanolin or added vitamin A
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-4 business days
||regional: 3-7 business days
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-8 business days
||2-5 business days
||5-10 business days
||7-12 business days
||5-12 business days
||7-12 business days
||10-20 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*July 2021 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- When returning a bundled set, all items in the bundle must be returned.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here