Whether you are going shopping, staying out overnight or away on holidays, these little bottles have ample product to keep you going and are ideal for your nappy bag
- mini traveller kit contains these 3 natural and organic skin care products for a new little one , comes with clear pouch
* 50ml Bath & Body Wash
* 50ml Baby Shampoo
* 50ml Baby Moisturiser
- the bath & body wash is an extremely mild and gentle wash to keep baby's skin fresh and clean. Organic oils and extracts help to moisturise and soften, protecting baby skin from dryness. Naturally scented with gentle organic sweet orange and chamomile. There's no soap or sulphates that can cause dryness so it's great for sensitive and eczema prone skin.
- the baby shampoo is extremely gentle on little scalps, skin and eyes, it cleanses without harsh soap and sulphates so doesn’t strip baby's natural oils. Added moisturising properties keep baby's scalp from becoming dry, minimising cradle cap. Organic Chamomile brings out natural highlights, leaving baby's hair soft and shiny.
- the baby moisturiser is an everyday all over moisturiser to protect against general dryness. Ideal for softening rough, dry or flaky patches and maintaining healthy skin. With organic evening primrose oil and organic shea butter to nourish, keeping baby's skin soft and hydrated. It can be used on the face as well as any other parts of the body.
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-4 business days
||regional: 3-7 business days
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-8 business days
||2-5 business days
||5-10 business days
||7-12 business days
||5-12 business days
||7-12 business days
||10-20 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*July 2021 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- When returning a bundled set, all items in the bundle must be returned.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here