Our signature feeding design adorns our latest colour-block maxi dress
Nursing Maxi Dress
- feeding maxi designed for postpartum wear
- fitted tank top with snap buttons on the shoulders for easy nursing access
- attached gathered maxi skirt with patch pockets
- rose gold 'floressa' butterfly logo button on hem
- simply undo the snap buttons on the shoulder and lift inner crop layer
- can unbutton both shoulders for tandem feeding
soft stretch cotton blend jersey
- grey tank with attached khaki maxi skirt
- top: 90% cotton 10% spandex
- skirt: 90% cotton 10% spandex
- cool machine wash with like colours, do not bleach, dry flat,low heat iron, do not dry clean
- length from shoulder to hem approx .118 cm
- runs true to size
height 172 cm wearing size XS
Created by renown international designer Gabrielle Docktor in 2009, this original award winning nursing design is Australian Design Registration Number 201710425
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-4 business days
||regional: 3-9 business days
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-10 business days
||2-5 business days
||5-10 business days
||20-25 business days
||5-12 business days
||5-8 business days
||7-12 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Nov 2021 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- When returning a bundled set, all items in the bundle must be returned.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here