An everyday ribbed sock that is comfortable to wear to improve circulation, prevent light swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet
Light Compression Support Socks
- 10-15 mmHg* light gradient compression (*the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
- X-STATIC® fibres wick away moisture for a dryer and more hygenic sock environment
- comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place
- reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- latex-free fibres for soft, cool comfort
- made in the USA
- nylon, spandex, polyester
- machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- note you should consult with your doctor before wearing compression stockings
due to hygiene reasons, compression hosiery cannot be returned or exchanged if they have been tried on
What is Core-Spun?
Core-spun is the process of combining two different fibres into one. One fibre provides graduated compression while the other provides increased stretch. The combination creates a graduated compression sock that is easier to put on and is more comfortable.
Click here to find out about Gradient Compression
Therafirm Size Guide
||6.5" - 8.5"
17 - 22 cm
11" - 16.5"
28 - 42 cm
> 41 cm
| 9 or less
||8" - 10"
21 - 26 cm
|12" - 17.5"
31 - 45 cm
> 41 cm
| 9.5 - 12
||9" - 11.5"
23 - 29 cm
|13" - 19"
33 - 49 cm
> 41 cm
||11" - 15"
28- 38 cm
|17" - 23"
43 - 58 cm
> 41 cm
Ankle, calf and length are required for a proper fit. Shoe size provided as a reference only.
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-4 business days
||regional: 3-7 business days
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-8 business days
||3-6 business days
||4-9 business days
||6-12 business days
||5-12 business days
||7*12 business days
||10-20 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Mar 2021 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here