2018 Xmas holiday trading hours
Will I receive my order in time for Christmas?
- Our recommended Christmas cut-off for delivery to Australian capital cities (within the national Express Post delivery network) is 2pm (Sydney time) on Tuesday 18th December. If you place and pay for your order by this time your order should arrive on or before Monday December 24.
- Our recommended Christmas cut-off for International deliveries is 2pm (Sydney time) on Friday 7th December (pending clearance delays if re-delivery is needed)
- If you place your order AFTER 2pm (Sydney time) on Tuesday 18th December, or live outside the national Express Post delivery network, we will still do our best to get it to you before Christmas. We dispatch all orders placed before 2pm (Monday - Friday) by Express Post, but due to postal network congestion this time of year we don't like to make any promises that we can’t keep.
- All deliveries are traceable online - once we have dispatched your order you will be emailed a consignment number to track your order.
- To avoid disappointment we recommend paying by Credit Card or PayPal (but not eCheque). If paying by direct deposit be sure to allow a complete business day after making your payment for it to clear. Payments made from Commonwealth Bank accounts generally clear on the same day. Direct Deposit and orders that are paid over the counter at a bank are not immediate payments and are not dispatched until payment has appeared in our account.
- You may arrange pickup of your order from our office in Belrose, Sydney (A2 / 15 Narabang Way, Belrose NSW 2085). Simply place your order online and write a note in the special instructions - please refer to our opening hours below.
What are your Christmas & New Years trading hours?
Feel free to shop 24/7 in our online store.
We are open as normal until Friday 21st December from 9-5pm.
For telephone queries please refer to the office hours below.
For email queries we will endeavour to answer them within 72 hours during this period.
|Dec 24 Mon
||CLOSED xmas eve (but open to email gift vouchers)
|Dec 25 Tue
||CLOSED xmas day (but open to email gift vouchers)
|Dec 26 Wed
||CLOSED boxing day
|Dec 27 Thu
|Dec 28 Fri
||CLOSED (Australia Post holiday, no parcels can ship this day)
|Dec 29 Sat
|Dec 30 Sun
|Dec 31 Mon
||CLOSED news years eve
|Jan 1 Tue
||CLOSED news years day
|Jan 2 Wed
WE WILL REOPEN AS NORMAL FROM WEDNESDAY 2ND JANUARY 2019
What is your Return Policy during this period?
Our standard return terms apply but we have generously extended the time to return goods purchased for a CREDIT NOTE (if outside the 21 day return period) until the 15th January 2019 for all orders placed during the month of December 2018.
Have a safe and merry xmas!