Pants, Leggings + Shorts
Lingerie, Hosiery + Shapewear
Accessories + Belly Bands
Gifts + Skincare
nursing camis + sleepwear
breast pads + pillows
post pregnancy tops
post pregnancy dresses
post pregnancy bottoms
1 in the Oven
2 chix maternity tees
Babymel Nappy Bags
Blossom & Pear
Crave Maternity UK
Dogeared Jewels & Gifts
Every Mother Counts
GAIA Skin Naturals
La Leche League
MAVI Maternity Jeans
Milky Way Nursing Wear
Molly Ades Maternity
More of Me Maternity
Pez D'Or Swimwear
PregO Maternity Swimwear
Quack Nursing Wear
Slacks & Co
Write to Me
dresses + skirts
pants + jeans
lingerie + sleepwear
FREE AUS EXPRESS DELIVERY OVER $80
FRESH SPRING MATERNITY WEAR HAS ARRIVED
GIFTS + SKINCARE
Vanessa Megan - Baby Bum Bum & Nipple Organic Balm
Baby Bum/Nipple Balm - 50 ml
A healing balm for Mum and Bub, full of certified organic ingredients to help assist in soothing any rash, sting or bite, psoriasis, eczema, nappy rash and cracked nipples.
- Directions: Massage a small amount of balm onto your hand, heat with your palms and rub into affected area/s. For dry hands massage in at night before sleep for full hydration.
- For safety of Mum and Bub,
wipe balm off nipples before breast feeding
. For external use only. In the unlikely event of irritation, discontinue use.
- Ingredients: 100% Natural/ 100% Certified Organic: *Helianthus annuus oil (sunflower oil), *Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, *Cocos nucifera (coconut oil), *Cera alba (beeswax), *Simmondsia chinensis seed oil (jojoba oil), *Theobrama cacao (cocoa butter), *Oenothera biennis (evening primrose oil), *Matricaria chamomila (chamomile) essential oil, *Calendula officinalis (calendula) oil, * Lavandula angustifolia (lavender ) essential oil, *Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, *Hippophae rhamnoides L (seabuckthorn fruit oil). *Certified organic ingredients
- All essential oil dilutions are at 0.5% making this product safe for your baby.
- Shea butter’s healing skin care benefits are numerous. It may help fade acne and other scars, may heal sunburned, cracked and peeling skin, and may assist in soothing skin allergies and skin conditions like contact dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Bees wax provides deep, penetrating moisture and softens skin. Creates a protective layer. Shields from infection. Heals minor abrasions. Won’t clog pores.
- Calendula extract. Due to its saponin and mucilage content has moisturizing properties making it ideal in formulations for dry, irritated or delicate skin, thus contributing to speed up healing all skin types. Protects from drying effects of the sun.
- Seabuckthorn oil is the richest known natural source of carotenoids, beta-carotene (pro-vitamin A), vitamin E, vitamin K1, and beta-sitosterol and an outstanding source of a unique array of other health-promoting natural components.
- German blue chamomile essential oil has powerful anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties which makes Blue Chamomile the most suitable essential oil to use in skincare products. Also known to help with insect bites, cystitis, dermatitis, insomnia, nausea, neuralgia, PMS, rheumatism, sores, sprains, strains, stress, wounds.
+ MORE TO LOVE
Vanessa Megan - Garden Wonderland Organic Pregnancy Perfume
Trimester™ - Oasis Long Maternity Leggings in Black
Trimester™ - Obsession Jersey Skirt in Black
Dogeared - Mom Makes The World Go Round Necklace w Sideways Heart Charm
Quack Nursingwear - Cameron Angel Sleeve Nursing Dress in Green
Queen Bee Secure Payment
Maternal America - Velour Track Pants
Slacks & Co - Soho Skinny Jeans
Esprit - Basic Short Sleeve Tee
Mavi - Nikki White Stretch Capri
Noppies - Seamless Nursing Bra
Crave - Embellished Dress
+ WRITE A REVIEW
TO WRITE A REVIEW)
1300 773 449
612 9486 3944
Returns and Exchanges
ABOUT QUEEN BEE
NEW ARRIVALS, VIP SALES, SPECIAL OFFERS & MORE ....
Queen Bee is Australia’s leading online maternity clothing and nursing wear boutique. We stock a beautiful range of designer maternity clothing for all occasions, from swimwear and jeans to formal wear and everything in between. Boasting over 60 local and international labels, Queen Bee is the go-to destination when you want to buy everything you need to see you through your pregnancy and breastfeeding. Our Maternity Style Blog offers tips on health and wellbeing, celebrity pregnancy news, and style and lifestyle ideas to encourage and inspire you. Browse now and see how we can transform your wardrobe as you embark on your journey to motherhood in style.
dressing pregnant ladies since May 2005 - enjoy a stylish pregnancy
Queen Bee Maternity Pty Ltd © 2005 - 2016 - all rights reserved
Terms + Conditions
by Mantis Technologies