Designed to provide support for the abdomen and back to help recover after birth
- postpartum belly support band in a seamless, super soft material for optimal comfort
- great elasticity and compression to adapt to all body types
- form fitting to be worn discreetly under clothing
- 93% nylon 7% spandex
- hand wash, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean, low heat iron
- length approx. 30cm
Note: The Preggers post-partum support band is not intended for holding up clothing. The Preggers product is designed for use next to the skin or undergarments so as to provide gentle compression and comfortable support for the wearer.
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-4 business days
||regional: 3-7 business days
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||6-12 business days
||3-8 business days
||4-10 business days
||6-14 business days
||4-13 business days
||10-20 business days
||10-20 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Jan 2021 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $8.95 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here