Super-soft, stretchy seamless knit for all-day comfort
- patent pending Afterband™ is designed for postpartum support
- double-layer tension smooths and shapes under clothing
- super-soft, stretchy seamless knit for all-day comfort
- flexible, bone-free design lets you engage your core muscles
- targeted knit structures provide more compression around the belly and less at the ribs
- stay-put strips under top and bottom hems hold Afterband® in place - strip is latex-free and silicon-free and certified safe
- discreet belly coverage limits exposure while nursing
- available in black
- 87% nylon 13% spandex
- machine wash cold with like colours, do not bleach, lay flat to dry, do not iron
- length approx. 26cm
- note, the Afterband™ looks small and feels tight off the body but remember it is seamless and stretches
How to put on your Afterband™
step 1. Look inside the band to see direction is up, front and back
step 2. Step into the band and pull it up into place
step 1. Turn the band inside-out and upside-down
step 2. Step into the band and pull it up until the top edge is at your hips
step 3. Grab the bottom edge and flip the band up into place
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon or choose to pick it up from our warehouse.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-6 business days *
||regional: 3-9 business days *
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-8 business days
||2-5 business days
||15-20 business days
||15-20 business days
||3-6 business days
||7-10 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Mar 2022 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- When returning a bundled set, all items in the bundle must be returned.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here