We gladly accept change of mind returns of sale items for a store credit only
Soft, sweet modal feeding cami you'll be wearing all day
- jersey maternity nursing camisole has a v necjkline with satin trim, adjustable shoulder straps, hidden elastic underbust support, satin trim empire line with pleating over the belly, fashionable lower cut back, side splits, satin trimmed hem
- drop down cups for feeding with folded edge side support sling
- available in rose
- eses Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 materials and accessories, to ensure this garment is free from harmful substances
- main: 94% modal 6% elastane. satin trim: 95% polyester 5% elastane
- cold hand wash only, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean, dry in shade, do not iron, do not bleach
- length from shoulder to hem approx. 67cm
- NB: matching pyjama pants sold separately
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon or choose to pick it up from our warehouse.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-6 business days *
||regional: 3-9 business days *
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-8 business days
||2-5 business days
||15-20 business days
||15-20 business days
||3-6 business days
||7-10 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Mar 2022 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- When returning a bundled set, all items in the bundle must be returned.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here