Inspired by motherhood and designed for a marathon, knit-in design details provide a fully opaque, second-skin fit for full range of motion. Engineered for breathability and air movement, the body-hugging leggings are not restrictive and tight like shapewear
Maternity & Postnatal Sport Leggings
- specifically designed for before pregnancy, during and forever after
- wear during pregnancy for under-belly support without added belly coverage
- wear postpartum to motivate you to move with targeted tummy compression
- hybrid leggings blend signature seam-free construction with workout-worthy design
- two-ply comfort waistband that targets the midsection for secure support
- varying degrees of compression are built in to the design details for structure and support, camouflaging your body's lumps and bumps
- dove grey
- buttery soft, breathable, moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool, comfortable, and confident
- 92% nylon 8% spandex
- gentle machine wash cold, wash with similar colours, do not bleach, lime dry preferred, do not iron, do not dry clean
- please wear with care. The microfibre yarn used in the knitting of this garment is what makes it super soft and luxurious, but also prone to snags and pilling. Love your leggings and they will love you back for longer
- note: This garment's fabric is delicate and should be treated with care. Do not wear with garments that may enhance pilling or leave fluff. Avoid rough surfaces. Runs, tears and pilling are not considered faulty and returns will not be accepted once the product has been worn
|BLANQI SIZE GUIDE
||2 - 4
||6 - 8
||10 - 12
||14 - 16
||8 - 10
FAST DELIVERY! Our products are in stock in our Sydney warehouse ready to ship to you.
Order by 2pm (Sydney business day) so that we can dispatch your order that afternoon.
||All Australian Orders are shipped via EXPRESS POST
||FREE for orders over $70
||$9 for orders less than $70
|Estimated Delivery Time
||metro: 1-4 business days
||regional: 3-9 business days
||Estimated Delivery Time *
||5-10 business days
||2-5 business days
||5-10 business days
||20-25 business days
||5-12 business days
||5-8 business days
||7-12 business days
|Rest of the world
International orders are shipped Australia Post International. Please note that all customers are responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
More shipping information can be found here.
*Nov 2021 update - delivery timeframes are a general guide only
We want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy return procedure below!
- Returns must be received within 21 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition and packaging, with labels attached.
- When returning a bundled set, all items in the bundle must be returned.
- Full priced items are eligible for a refund (this includes items purchased with a promo code).
- Products marked 'on sale' in our clearance section here will receive a store credit only. Store credits are valid for 12 months.
Items that can't be returned
- Hosiery, compression hosiery and underwear briefs
- Skincare, nursing pads, maternity pads and teas
- Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene protection sticker is intact due to health and safety reasons
All customers are responsible for return postage costs.
Australian customers may use our flat rate return service at a cost of just $9.15 https://return.auspost.com.au/queen_bee
More returns info can be found here