Hello and Welcome to Queen Bee,
Congratulations on your pregnancy! If you ever need help we are just a phone call away on 1300 773 449 or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be more than happy to assist.
HOW TO ORDERHow do I place an order?
Online Ordering: simply shop online 24 hours a day at www.queenbee.com.au which is fully equipped with easy-to-use secure shopping cart facilities.
By Phone: 1300 PREGGY (773 449) we can assist with any queries you may have!
How do I know if my item is in-stock?
All items on the Queen Bee website are IN STOCK items which can be dispatched immediately from our Sydney warehouse. If by chance we do not have an item in stock that you've ordered, you will be contacted via email or by phone.
How do I know if my order has been placed?
When you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will have an order reference number. You can check the status of your order online by logging in to your Account. All orders will be processed and dispatched upon receipt of payment.
Do you offer gift-wrapping?
Yes gift wrapping is available for $6.00 inc gst at checkout. You can choose to have the parcel delivered directly to the gift recipient and also add your own personal message to be written on the card.
How do I use my store credit or enter a promotional code?
Instructions can be found here
What payment methods do you accept?
Direct Banking (in Australian Dollars)
Deposit payment directly – which can be conveniently done via the internet banking into Queen Bee's business bank account. Please email email@example.com to advise of payment so that we can proceed with your order once the funds have cleared. If funds are not received within 7 working days the order will be cancelled.
Name of Account: Queen Bee Maternity
Account Number: 10042571
Credit Card + Paypal (in Australian Dollars)
Make payments securely online with your Visa, MasterCard or via Paypal. We use www.securepay.com.au (a division of Australia Post) to process all credit card payments - please note your credit card information remains securely encrypted and is not seen or stored by us. When a transaction is successful, we will provide you with an electronic receipt.
DELIVERYAUSTRALIA - FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $50
All fully paid orders received before 2pm Monday to Friday are shipped by EXPRESS POST E-PARCEL for fast delivery Australia wide.
We can deliver to anywhere in Australia, including PO Boxes.
All parcels require a signature on delivery. If you are not present to receive the parcel it will be taken to the nearest post office for collection
Once your parcel has shipped we will email you a tracking number - all parcels can be tracked online here http://www.auspost.com.au/track/
NEW ZEALAND - FLAT RATE $15
Parcels to New Zealand are a flat rate of $15 and are sent by Express Courier International and will take between 3 - 5 business days to arrive. Parcels can be tracked online here http://www.auspost.com.au/track/
New Zealand orders are GST free. Please note the customer is responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars.
REST OF THE WORLD - FLAT RATE $15
International deliveries are sent by Fedex or Express Courier International and will take between 3 - 10 business days to arrive. Parcels can be tracked online here http://www.fedex.com/au/ or here http://auspost.com.au/track/
International orders are GST free. You can check the approximate value of your order with our currency converter at checkout. If our bank requires you may be emailed for further identification address checks before we ship your order. Please note the customer is responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. All customs declarations are marked as 'merchandise' with the product value paid in Australian dollars. We may charge you a redelivery fee if the parcel is returned to us uncollected. Once your parcel has been sent we will email you a reference/tracking number for your records.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
our policy is simple - we want you to LOVE what you have ordered and offer an easy exchange / return procedure below:
how do I make an exchange?
All exchanges are processed as a new sale and a return. Should you require a different size, simply place and pay for a new order online and send your original order back to us for a refund or store credit. Due to our high turnover of stock, this process ensures that you get your new items before they sell out in the size/colour you want
how do I make a return?
Queen Bee will gladly refund if you return your unused item/s in original condition within 14 days of the invoice date (28 days for international customers).
Items must be returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING and CONDITION with tags attached. Please enclose the RETURNS FORM provided with your order. If you have lost your form please download another one here
Please send packages to: Queen Bee Suite 1 / 335 Mona Vale Road Terrey Hills NSW 2084
when will my return be processed?
Our customer service team will endeavour to process all returns the same day your parcel is received. Refunds can only be credited in the original form paid.
Please send parcels back by a secure traceable method (such as express post) to ensure a safe delivery to our warehouse. We will email you notification once your return has been processed. Please allow up to 5 days for your refund to appear on your statement. Only credit notes will be issued for late returns (please see our policy below).
who pays for the shipping charges for returns?
All customers are responsible for the postage cost of returning unsuitable items to us.
If we ever do send you incorrect merchandise, we will send out the correct order with a reply paid satchel for you to return the incorrect goods.
REPORTING A FAULTY ITEM
In the very rare event there is a faulty item, our professional company has a standard procedure for reporting a fault. It must be in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* We will endeavour to resolve the situation as quickly and hassle free as possible. Faulty items must be reported within 14 days of invoice date and a RETURNS AUTHORISATION # will be issued before sending the item back to our warehouse via our private reply paid service. You will be required to email us a few pics to speed up the returns process. We will replace the unworn item subject to availability or offer a refund or store credit if the item is no longer available.
* For items already used/worn/washed, that are deemed to be faulty, our policy is to provide you with a replacement or store credit. Items must be reported within 30 days from invoice date, along with pics of the defect/fault. We will email you a form to fill out that must be returned together with the item for inspection to our warehouse labelled with a valid RETURNS AUTHORISATION #. We will notify you once we have finalised a store credit or replacement garment, after we have liaised with and obtained a credit from the respective supplier.
Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear and/or washed incorrectly are not considered to be faulty. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. Items reported past 30 days will only be considered on a case by case basis.
OUR STORE POLICIESWe strive to offer you an impressive online shopping experience and have made our store policies simple and easy to read below:
* We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on our website. Please also refer to the worded colour description. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.
* If garments are returned to us in an unsatisfactory condition, marked and/or stained then we reserve the right to withhold a $15 dry cleaning fee per item
* We regret that items that have been worn or damaged or returned in an unsaleable condition, will be denied a refund and posted back to you
* We are not responsible for any lost returned parcels so please send back to us via a traceable method like registered post or express post
* All of our swimmers are protected with a hygienic protective liner for fitting purposes. We ask that you please try on the bottoms over your underwear and please don't remove the liner until you are sure that you want to keep the garment. We do accept returns on swimwear and lingerie
* Any special requests for refunds of store credits, or late returns will only be considered under special circumstances and will incur a $10 administration charge per item (automatically deducted from your credit/refund). Requests must be in writing to email@example.com
* There are no refunds for change of mind on sale/discounted items in this section here they can be returned for store credit only
* Due to our fully automated sales system, we cannot amend orders or provide refunds for discounts if you have not correctly entered the discount or promotional code at the checkout, instructions can be found here
* On the very rare occasion there is a lost parcel, we will endeavour to replace or provide a store credit once the parcel is deemed lost by the respective freight carrier. Investigations may take up to 10 working days to complete.